Does Everyone who is Suspended..... - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 05-03-2007, 09:54 PM   #61
jsrocket
Whatever, your link is dead.

Old 05-03-2007, 10:09 PM   #62
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsrocket
Whatever, your link is dead.
Thanks rocket, but like the good member I am, the first thing I did was to wipe that link out because its been dead for a long time. Its not there anymore in my UserCP, but I cant seem to get the darn thing to dissapear under my posts. But I guess I was correct again in my attraction comment about you that I made to Rich. Please do not try to visit with me, electronic or otherwise. I think you're a handsome devil...but I'm not attracted to you.

Rich, could you PM me the method of removing the link under my name? As I stated to my pal rocket I tried to remove it in the USERCP and it doesn't show there anymore but it wont actually go away. Maybe its a software thingy that you can fix on your side. Thanks, I appreciate it.

Old 05-03-2007, 10:16 PM   #63
varnyard
Chuck, you should be able to to user CP and then Edit Signature. Is that not showing up in you user CP?

Old 05-03-2007, 10:23 PM   #64
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by varnyard
Chuck, you should be able to to user CP and then Edit Signature. Is that not showing up in you user CP?
Hey Bobby, yep thats what I did. I edited it out completely and it no longer shows there but yet its still appears under my name every time I post. Probably just a software thing with vbulletin. I'm going to try and put something else in its empty place and see if it makes the change.

Thanks so much for the tip and help Bobby....we'll see if it takes.

Old 05-03-2007, 10:38 PM   #65
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by varnyard
It worked! I was changing it in edit profile. I went to the sig section like you suggested and bam there it was!

Thanks so much Bobby.

Old 05-03-2007, 10:52 PM   #66
Chameleon Company
Good Grief !!! Aaaaaarrrrgh !! I haven't posted in so long, and won't again for so long, if then !! I believe that I am enjoying a view such as Mike G. has now, basically swearing off all habitual posting. For those wondering what it's like, its like an addict looking back saying "I used to that"? I must have been a f'ing idiot !! Cause if you give it a rest, then look back in, what you see first are idiots on parade. Then you see the true valued contibutions, but idiots are still and always at the head of the line. This thread is overflowing, just like the last one Rich locked down, and like a volcanic pimple on a whore's ass, Rich may lock this thread down as well, and it will only erupt elsewhere. I applaud Rich for trying to steer the stupidity to the BOI, where rules mandate that the tit-for-tat has some merit. That will impose a cold-turkey state of existence for some of you. Suffer in your own excrement, cause that's all that is wallowing in this thread. Good PM Mike G. I'm outta here once again !!

Old 05-03-2007, 11:05 PM   #67
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon Company
That will impose a cold-turkey state of existence for some of you. Suffer in your own excrement
Could I get my cold-turkey with mayo on whole wheat with lettuce and hold the excrement? heh heh heh

Nice to see you again Jim. Top of my people I miss list. PM me to let me know how ya been doing if and when you have the chance.

Old 05-03-2007, 11:11 PM   #68
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave
Thank you............ If I have to assess that warning, it's a 50 pointer....
I thought the King had discretion in the amount of points he awarded for various slights and offenses. I KNOW I got some doosies but I just figured it was because the King didn't want to seem to favor me, even though we all know he does, deep down inside where he's all soft and squishy, where that heart that's 3 sizes too small does it's lazy lub dub every 8 to 10 seconds, just as it always has, feeding power and oxygen to that wonderful brain that makes all of this so very personal and fun and brings such joy to lives of so very many who would otherwise simply sit and rot like last weeks vegetables where there not such a place and such a King to provide such a place and in such provision prevent all of us from becoming the vegetative slush that we are only a few days of rotting in the sun away from.

All Hail the King.

Old 05-03-2007, 11:25 PM   #69
jsrocket
Bobby, How am I not surprised that you would align yourself with this idiot?

Old 05-03-2007, 11:26 PM   #70
critical bill
I was going to say something...but I forgot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
I thought the King had discretion in the amount of points he awarded for various slights and offenses. I KNOW I got some doosies but I just figured it was because the King didn't want to seem to favor me, even though we all know he does, deep down inside where he's all soft and squishy, where that heart that's 3 sizes too small does it's lazy lub dub every 8 to 10 seconds, just as it always has, feeding power and oxygen to that wonderful brain that makes all of this so very personal and fun and brings such joy to lives of so very many who would otherwise simply sit and rot like last weeks vegetables where there not such a place and such a King to provide such a place and in such provision prevent all of us from becoming the vegetative slush that we are only a few days of rotting in the sun away from.

All Hail the King.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!