For Sale Tlitocatl vagans - Two Proven Female Breeders - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Insects and Arachnids > Insects and Arachnids For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Insects and Arachnids For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Old 07-26-2020, 03:22 PM   #1
mdkc
Tlitocatl vagans - Two Proven Female Breeders

Two young adult Tlitocatl vagans females - both are exceptional proven breeders - $700 for breeding set OBO.
These girls are by far the most fertile I have ever worked with. T. vagans #5 is her first year breeding, and T vagans #2 is her second year. T vagans #5 produced 909 slings this month; and T vagans #2 produced another large egg sac on 6-11-20. Last year she produced 1215 slings and expect the same this year from the size of her sac. For comparison my average sling count with previous breeding projects with T. vagans was around 300 – these two girls produce the same number of slings on average that a group of seven female T. vagans can.
For those interested in getting into breeding to support their addiction to this hobby, this is a great species for a novice breeder - they are easy to care for, long lived, easy to breed compared to other species, and males are easy and cheap to find when you’re ready to breed.
FYI: I usually wholesaling my slings for a $1 apiece. Over the past year, between these two girls, I’ve made $2100 and will collect around $1200 more next month when the last sac matures to 2i.
T vagans #2
Name:  Tlitocatl vagans #2.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  409.0 KB

T vagans #2 egg sac on 7-11-20
Name:  T vagans #2 egg sac (6-2020).jpg
Views: 81
Size:  314.7 KB

T vagans #5
Name:  Tiltocatl vagans #5.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  457.7 KB

T vagans #5 egg sac on 5-3-20
Name:  T vagans #5 egg sac (5-2020) 909 slings.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  222.7 KB
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-05-2020, 01:42 PM   #2
mdkc
Buyer backed out; so both are back up for sale!
Will accept best offer by 8-10-20; PM with any reasonable offer
Thanks for looking - stay healthy and safe!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!