For Sale Powerful Adult Trio -Produce your own WORLD'S FIRST! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 10-26-2013, 03:43 PM   #1
joshcosta56
Powerful Adult Trio -Produce your own WORLD'S FIRST!

Why waste time raising yearlings when you can begin producing NOW! And what's cooler than Producing a World's First of your own! This Adult Trio is a Powerful investment! $4000 cash for the Trio takes them.
0.2 VPI Snows- 08' Animals acquired from Rick Denmon of Ball Boutique. These girls are both weighing in at just under 2000g. No yellow in these beauties, the VPI line axanthic creates the most beautiful, and sought after, snows.
Name:  065.jpg
Views: 589
Size:  180.1 KB
1.0 Pinstripe 100% Het VPI Axanthic 66% PH Albino (Snow)- Around 1000g. Genetics Guaranteed by Amanda Kingsbury. The beautiful yellow coloring on this stud makes me believe that there is in fact a great chance that he is het for albino (this is simply my speculation, only breeding him will truly prove him out)
Name:  101.jpg
Views: 632
Size:  320.0 KB

If the Pinstripe 100% Het axanthic 66% PH Albino male proves out to indeed be Het Albino/Snow, than you have a 1/8 shot of producing the World's First Albino Axanthic Pinstripe- aka the SnowPin!!! If both females lay 6-8eggs for you and he proves out, you best believe you're making history... and a huge return on your investment! Recessive trait animals tend to hold their value longer than dominant and codoms because it requires more work to produce recessive animals. These ladies are double recessive monsters which will produce gems for years to come. Take a look at the morph list on worldofballpythons.com and you will find that there are literally almost no Snow combos on the market! In fact the only snake containing both the VPI axanthic (or any other line of axanthic) and albino genes along with an additional gene is the Black pastel snow. These females can be your ticket to producing multiple world's first animals.

This Trio is only for sale because I need money to continue paying for my college tuition so I may continue working towards my dream of becoming a zoologist.

These pictures are of the exact animals for sale, but they are not updated pictures.

If you are interested in the trio and have any questions please feel free to contact me at any time at 440-897-0544. If I miss your call please leave a text message. Thanks for taking the time to read my ad, Josh Costa.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
breeders, snow, vpi axanthic, world's first