Littering - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 06-14-2012, 07:34 PM   #11
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleria View Post
It's as everyone else says, flat out lack of parenting. Parents just don't give a F about actually raising their kids any more, let alone raising them right. And let it be the end of the world to actually take a hand to one of these disrespectful little monster's butts when they act up. It's ridiculous.

They all need a good spanking so they can't sit down for a week, I don't care their age. Their parents all need the same along with some classes to teach them how to do the one and only job they have when they decided to pop these things out and unleash them upon society and this world.

Honestly I think people should have to get a license just to have kids. Irresponsible? Financially unstable? Mentally unstable? Immature? Nope, sorry, no kids for you. You should have to prove you are actually capable of raising a child before you are allowed to have one. I mean come on, there are more rigorous checks on people looking to adopt a pet from a shelter than there are on parents.

I agree with the whole post, but especially the bolded part.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!