Mitch needs a home - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 06-14-2014, 07:55 PM   #1
caseybox
Unhappy Mitch needs a home

He's a black pastel ball python. He is 6 feet long and is one of the most relaxed snakes I've ever owned. I just can't take care of him anymore. Cage and heating lamp included
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-14-2014, 07:57 PM   #2
hhmoore
A 6 ft ball python? Pics PLEASE
Also, you didn't post a price.

Old 06-14-2014, 08:23 PM   #3
caseybox
I uploaded a couple. Sorry they're not the greatest. On the price I'm just looking to make a little but really just find him a home. Shoot one at me.
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-14-2014, 08:36 PM   #4
RoyalPythonPros
These are the pics he uploaded to his profile.
Attached Images

Old 06-14-2014, 09:25 PM   #5
andrew84
6ft? Man you must wear a size 22 shoe . Also it looks like a normal to me .

Old 06-14-2014, 09:43 PM   #6
caseybox
Last time he shed the skin was close to six ft. My buddy gave him to me and I'm pretty sure he's a black pastel
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-14-2014, 10:00 PM   #7
dieb69
Quote:
Originally Posted by caseybox View Post
Last time he shed the skin was close to six ft. My buddy gave him to me and I'm pretty sure he's a black pastel
Skin stretch and that's a normal to me I guess ur buddy lied to u

Old 06-14-2014, 10:03 PM   #8
hhmoore
The sheds are longer than the snake.
5+ ft females are rare (but there are some)...a 5 ft male would be surprising.
You'll do better figuring out what you have before trying to sell it; but, again, it will all come down to how much you want for the snake.

You mentioned that the tank and light come with it, which suggests you are looking for local sales. If you aren't willing to ship, you might want to state that, as well.

(just trying to help)

Old 06-15-2014, 12:21 PM   #9
caseybox
I'm not a snake expert I just love playing with them. You're right about trying to sell it locally but I doubt many people want to buy it here in west Virginia. Any advice would be great. I don't know how much he/she's worth but if I don't get rid of it soon I really don't know what I'm gonna do.
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-15-2014, 02:38 PM   #10
scipiopython
Well a big step to finding what he/she is worth atleast for breeding purposes is find whats the actual sex. If mitch is even near 4 ft it would likely mean mitch is a girl. (though doesn't mean you should go by size). You can take mitch to a store or someone for sexing . Then find mitch's exact length and weight, due to if mitch is a she and turns out to be large (4ft and around say 2500-3000 grams) then you could comfortably ask 100 dollars for just the snake. If he turns out to be a male,you would be asking considerably less, say 40 or 50 dollars. Then again this is your pet and his value is what you think it is. Just don't expect people to pay a whole lot for a normal ball python here. Hope this helps

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!