High End Herps (Inquiry) - Page 103 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-02-2007, 06:27 PM   #1021
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Munson
But I guess we all know why you CAN'T sue.
Religion? Quite often convicts do find it during long prison stints. He seems very forgiving so thats my best guess.

Old 10-02-2007, 06:28 PM   #1022
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
If you are who you say you are, then why the hell wouldn't you?

You already answered that. right here...

Quote:
But I guess we all know why you CAN'T sue. It's the same reason that you are unable to defend against the claims made against you-- because the claims against you are true.

Old 10-02-2007, 07:16 PM   #1023
Dr Owens
Quote:
Originally Posted by High End Herps Inc
I came here to find this thread buried and thought I would bring'er back up to the top with a few statements of my own. Factual statements.

My name is David Beauchemin. My wife and I are very dedicated, professional reptile breeders. Primarily of rare and beautiful python morphs and new hybrid multi-morphs but also fine boas. We are good people and have never done any wrong to any person, anywhere. Regardless of how bad these liars try to paint us, there is not a single victim, anywhere, saying that we wronged them, sold them a sick snake, had a snake from us that died or even that got a snake that didn't look like it's pictures. Nothing. Not a single person wronged by us. Nothing these troublemakers say can ever change these simple, unchangeable FACTS. It is obvious that they try their damndest though. And will keep trying. They try to paint us out to be the Devil incarnate. I think it is painfully obvious to all that their only objective here is to try to tarnish our reputation and to try their hardest to hurt our business and our livelihood. One might want to ask themselves…. Why?

Our only focus in this industry is to not only produce new, cutting-edge morphs and amazing new hybrid morphs but also to bring to this hobby healthier, outbred reptiles, better payment plan terms, longer guarantees, safer shipping, closer relationships with customers, breeding information and support and many other new and helpful concepts that make this hobby a much better experience for everyone. But somehow all of our efforts to make this hobby better are somehow viciously criticized by this group. Their blatant bias is abundantly obvious in this respect. Since the beginning of this thread they have found only fault in everything we do. Never once has any one of them said anything even remotely similar to: “You have good policies and great guarantees and your snakes are pretty but I think you're a scumbag." No, they have no capacity to acknowledge even the tiniest good thing about us or anything that we do. Everything about us MUST be bad. To acknowledge anything good I am doing would be tantamount to giving me credit for the capacity to be a good person. And that is a big no-no to them. It is this extreme bias that allows the vast majority of folks that have read this thread to easily see what their one and only, true agenda really is. And that's why it is not working.

Like it says on our website, we will soon be the largest reptile breeders in the world. That is our aim and nothing will stop us in this goal. Especially not this silly little group of troublemakers posting lies about us. Not even the great hurricanes can stop us.

Now, for the record also, I feel no enmity toward any of these people. I feel only profound pity for them for harboring so much awful negativity and hatred in their hearts. Life is so short already and to spend so much of it hating and feeling ill-will toward other human beings is really only sad and pathetic. I wish all of these people and their families only the best and I hope they can find more happiness and love in their hearts before too long.

Regards,
David Beauchemin
You are such an idiot.

Old 10-02-2007, 07:24 PM   #1024
MEIER21288
Quote:
I came here to find this thread buried and thought I would bring'er back up to the top with a few statements of my own. Factual statements.

My name is David Beauchemin. My wife and I are very dedicated, professional reptile breeders. Primarily of rare and beautiful python morphs and new hybrid multi-morphs but also fine boas. We are good people and have never done any wrong to any person, anywhere. Regardless of how bad these liars try to paint us, there is not a single victim, anywhere, saying that we wronged them, sold them a sick snake, had a snake from us that died or even that got a snake that didn't look like it's pictures. Nothing. Not a single person wronged by us. Nothing these troublemakers say can ever change these simple, unchangeable FACTS. It is obvious that they try their damndest though. And will keep trying. They try to paint us out to be the Devil incarnate. I think it is painfully obvious to all that their only objective here is to try to tarnish our reputation and to try their hardest to hurt our business and our livelihood. One might want to ask themselves…. Why?

Our only focus in this industry is to not only produce new, cutting-edge morphs and amazing new hybrid morphs but also to bring to this hobby healthier, outbred reptiles, better payment plan terms, longer guarantees, safer shipping, closer relationships with customers, breeding information and support and many other new and helpful concepts that make this hobby a much better experience for everyone. But somehow all of our efforts to make this hobby better are somehow viciously criticized by this group. Their blatant bias is abundantly obvious in this respect. Since the beginning of this thread they have found only fault in everything we do. Never once has any one of them said anything even remotely similar to: “You have good policies and great guarantees and your snakes are pretty but I think you're a scumbag." No, they have no capacity to acknowledge even the tiniest good thing about us or anything that we do. Everything about us MUST be bad. To acknowledge anything good I am doing would be tantamount to giving me credit for the capacity to be a good person. And that is a big no-no to them. It is this extreme bias that allows the vast majority of folks that have read this thread to easily see what their one and only, true agenda really is. And that's why it is not working.

Like it says on our website, we will soon be the largest reptile breeders in the world. That is our aim and nothing will stop us in this goal. Especially not this silly little group of troublemakers posting lies about us. Not even the great hurricanes can stop us.

Now, for the record also, I feel no enmity toward any of these people. I feel only profound pity for them for harboring so much awful negativity and hatred in their hearts. Life is so short already and to spend so much of it hating and feeling ill-will toward other human beings is really only sad and pathetic. I wish all of these people and their families only the best and I hope they can find more happiness and love in their hearts before too long.

Regards,
David Beauchemin

I am tired of this , you have not answered a single question. What is your court appointed attorney answering these questions for you? FACTS? What facts? Lets look at what a fact is, shall we?

fact /fækt/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[fakt]
–noun
1. something that actually exists; reality; truth:
2. something known to exist or to have happened: 3. a truth known by actual experience or observation; something known to be true:
4. something said to be true or supposed to have happened: The facts given by the witness are highly questionable.
5. Law. Often, facts. an actual or alleged event or circumstance, as distinguished from its legal effect or consequence.

Ok that is the definition of FACT...Now, all of us are asking for EVIDENCE, lets now look at the word Evidence.

ev·i·dence [ev-i-duhns]
noun, verb, -denced, -denc·ing.
–noun
1. that which tends to prove or disprove something; ground for belief; proof.
2. something that makes plain or clear; an indication or sign:
3. Law. data presented to a court or jury in proof of the facts in issue and which may include the testimony of witnesses, records, documents, or objects.
–verb (used with object)
4. to make evident or clear; show clearly; manifest:
5. to support by evidence:

So now heres some FACTS for you,
You have sidestepped every question put forth so far...Proof, this whole thred and the above quote.

You yet to prove, with EVIDENCE that you are David or your business is Legit...Proof, this whole thred and the above quote

I was on the fence about you and gave a chance for you to prove to me that you are legit...Proof, see below.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEIER21288
HEH. You think that this thread has not changed peoples minds about you. Well, guess what...IT HAS!!! When I was in the market for an Albino retic, I was very seriously considering going through you. But after reading through this thread, and seeing you side step questions like crazy it really made me think differently of your business and potentially doing business with you. In case your wondering I did get an albino retic along with 3 others at the time from Bob Clark, and I now have 3 more on hold for the Tinely park show.

I do believe in second chances however. So here is your chance. I am a POTENTIAL CUSTOMER, not associated with any of the people trying to hang you here.

But for me to even consider buying from you a few things must be done and questions answered.

First you claim to be a corp.
Could you produce some evidence (I am trying to build a business and will not purchase animals from someone misrepresenting them selves)

Second. Could I see some pictures of your facility.
I have seen pictures or been to every place I have purchased from.

Next are questions about your website that I would like cleared up for me if you will.

First, on your main page first paragraph you state "Reptile Enthusiasts since the mid 70s! Professional Python Breeding Spanning 3 Decades! Soon to be the World's Largest Private Reptile Breeder! Nothing can stop us in this goal." then you go on to say on the same page "we may never have the huge selection and sheer quantity that other so called "breeders" may appear to have, but we DO offer you the peace of mind of knowing that what you get from us....."
I guess this just confuses me.

Second are some questions about your price list.
Your albino retics all seem to be double than that of other breeders.
The paradox albino for 39k, and hets for 5-6k, I guess I'm not that well versed in python genetics but I thought that paradox albinos were a freak thing and not genetic, have you proved this false?
And lastly, the "Green patternless" afrocks for 1k each. again I must not be up to snuff on the genetics thing because I have only herd of the patternless rocks that Jay from PE and Bob produce. can you elaborate on these.

As I stated above I am not with the guys in this witch hunt, I am trying to start a legitimate business like yourself. And as such I don't want my animals "tainted" or being questioned of there quality and such. Also I do not want myself to start out being associated with shady people, and need all bases covered. Thank you.
Now I think you are a worthless piece of and you are a disgrace to this business...Proof, well, OK thats an opinion...so, sue me...oh wait you cant!

After reading your latest post, I will never do business with you...Proof, watch your sales receipts for my name...you wont ever find one.

You claim that you will soon be the worlds largest python producer, but I have never seen an article published by you...Proof...Just did an internet search and looked through 5 years worth of Reptiles mags...I did find some articles published about you...one by the Arizona police, and another by Prisoners Monthly.

Old 10-02-2007, 08:08 PM   #1025
critical bill
Easy there Jon......4 posts in and you're gonna pop a blood vessel. lol.

Old 10-02-2007, 08:11 PM   #1026
MEIER21288
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
Easy there Jon......4 posts in and you're gonna pop a blood vessel. lol.
4 Posts but I've been watching this from the start. Just kept my mouth shut...Sadly the duct tape was pulled off the mouth and wa la.

Old 10-02-2007, 08:14 PM   #1027
crotalusadamanteus
Viola!

Old 10-02-2007, 08:30 PM   #1028
MEIER21288
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus
Viola!
That too

Old 10-02-2007, 08:35 PM   #1029
Serafim
Quote:

Your only goal is to make money plain and simple.As much as possible at someone elses expense Why would anyone who is a simple reptile breeder have to write a fluff piece about them self...

Quote:

Regards,
David Beauchemin
Whats next David are you going to walk on water... This is just really a disgusting attempt to beef up sales...

Old 10-02-2007, 09:00 PM   #1030
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEIER21288
4 Posts but I've been watching this from the start. Just kept my mouth shut...Sadly the duct tape was pulled off the mouth and wa la.
Hey please dont get me wrong...do get as worked up as you want to brother....it is your right. I just cant see why any nice person would want to be drawn into a stroke over a guy like Damon.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brian smith, damon heynen, damon smith, high end herps, josh stewart