High End Herps (Inquiry) - Page 153 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-27-2007, 04:16 PM   #1521
Spiritualosophy
Modern-day "Romeo & Juliet" Balcony Scene....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritchie Luna
Oh Damon / David, wherefore art though Damon / David?
Damon, oh Damon,
Wherefore art thou, Damon?
Deny thy father, and forget thy name.
Or, if thou wilt not, be but sworn to an alias,
And thou shall no longer be Damon Heynen.
What is in a name?
That which we call a rose
Would smell as sweet by any other name.
Damon, doff thy name,
And for that name,
Which is no part of thee,
Take all alias' possible.
(Tee hee hee.... I was Juliet two years in a row.)

Hopefully Rick or Kim will be able to find their received emails from HEH as well. Unless they are scammers themselves, or ticked off at HEH for previous deal, I simply can't imagine them coming in here to make claims of a current transaction that doesn't exist, knowing that the BOI investigates all sides.

And SHEESH! Damon couldn't put two and two together RE: who Rick is, when his name is posted as Rick AND Kim on his profile? And he later explained the situation RE: who Melissa and Kim are, just to clarify? Ah, only after Kim posted a couple of emails sent to HEH did Damon "suddenly remember" who they are. Hmmmfffff!

Have to give a little credit due to perseverance though.... it didn't take Brian Smith nearly as long to finally admit as to who he really was.

Stubbornness, however, does not equate truth.

~~ Kat ~~

Old 10-27-2007, 04:20 PM   #1522
snake5007
Aren't asses known to be stubborn?

Old 10-27-2007, 04:34 PM   #1523
Spiritualosophy
Yeah, but you can generally still get them to work with you.

Old 10-27-2007, 04:40 PM   #1524
Serafim
Damon is simply trying to wag the dog. Instead of answering the questions at hand. Proof of Identity Proof of Business license. Proof of Incorporation has been pretty much proven Thanks to Bobby Hill. Damon Just answer the questions so you can go back in hiding. Prove Us all wrong. Prove you are not Damon and that you are indeed David. Anything else you post is just garbage.

Old 10-27-2007, 04:40 PM   #1525
crotalusadamanteus
what we need is a carrot on a string. Is that it?

Old 10-27-2007, 04:46 PM   #1526
snake5007
Didn't Ritchie Luna try offering him a "reward" if he could provide evidence that he was really David? I'm sure i read that somewhere.

Old 10-27-2007, 05:28 PM   #1527
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus
what we need is a carrot on a string. Is that it?
No need Rich, he has the string tight around his neck and he is choking on the carrot.

Old 10-27-2007, 05:34 PM   #1528
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by varnyard
No need Rich, he has the string tight around his neck and he is choking on the carrot.
If the string is tight around his neck already, how is he going to choke on a carrot down there?

Old 10-27-2007, 05:49 PM   #1529
HerpVenue
Quote:
Originally Posted by High End Herps Inc
There are also serious laws about making false claims of theft or fraud. We'll see how this pans out before I go more into that.

Good day,
David Beauchemin
Likewise, there are serious laws about claiming to be an inc. POT, KETTLE, BLACK. You know the saying. Talk about HYPOCRITE !!!!

This should be interesting.
Will you be complaining as high end herps inc? an inc is its own entity and should be able to make a complaint. Too bad you are not a real inc.

will you be complaining as david beauchemin? because a non existant person can;t really make a complaint.

will you complain as damon heynen? all I will say is aha....I told you so.

will you complain as tawni? as usual, hide behind her because you do not want to be "outed". as if you have not been already.

Quote:
I have had no other deals or transactions with Rick and Melissa or Rick or with his new significant other, Kim and there are currently no transactions pending or in progress with Rick or with anyone he may be with or was with. I don't know why he is claiming that he is currently purchasing a 10 foot albino tiger from me. There is no such deal or transaction going on, though I suppose it's possible we may have discussed the possibility of such a purchase at one time or another a couple of years back. I really don't remember. It's been a while.
Okay no transactions AND NO COMMUNICATION with Rick or KIM
Quote:
I remember that email now. Yes, I got that email about a month ago and I answered it but they never identified themselves as having done business with me before. I did not put together that "Rick and Kim" were the same "people" as "Rick and Melissa" from a year and a half before. How could I?
Back peddle much? You just said no contact with a Rick or Kim. so at this point it does not matter whether you connected them to rick and melissa from a couple years back.

Old 10-27-2007, 05:59 PM   #1530
HerpVenue
Quote:
There are also serious laws about making false claims of theft or fraud. We'll see how this pans out before I go more into that.
what does the above post really mean?

It means.

Oh stop looking at the way I am a scammer and a liar. Look instead at that guy. he is doing it too. I don't want to answer anymore questions, so please concetrate on that guy instead. so what if I am a fake corporation? that guy is a fake customer. the fake customer is much more worse than my fake corporation. he can;t decide between rick and Kim and Rick and melissa. I however have maintained that I am David Beauchemin. Even though anyone with HALF a brain knows I am truly Damon Heynen..... I at least keep pretending to be brian smith. I at least keep pretending to be the biggest breeders around. I at least keep pretending to have been doing this for 30 years. at least my story have remained the same..... even though it is all made up..... at least it stays the same.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brian smith, damon heynen, damon smith, high end herps, josh stewart