Burm Update. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 05-14-2012, 06:31 PM   #1
Dansolt929
Wink Burm Update.

Well I've had my little Fizzgigg for almost 6 months now...and needless to say I'm somewhat surprised at his growth to this point, so far he's grown about a foot and a half. I vaguely remember my dad's burm at 13ft, but never got the opportunity to watch her grow.

As you can see from the last picture, he's outgrown his smaller hide, and I think it's funny because as he sits in that picture, on top of a small piece of untreated 2x4, he could be his hide, and the block underneath him is about how big he was curled up when I got him.

He is slowly becoming my biggest snake, he's about 4 1/4 ft (guesstimate) and is trailing my adult female ball python by only a few ounces and an inch or two.
I'm waiting for the day sometime next year when I can feed him wabbits....those wascawy wabbits.....

Old 05-14-2012, 06:50 PM   #2
Dansolt929
Bored...more pics!!!!!

Isn't he adorable???^V^V^V

This is my biggest one, her name is MacKayla. Shes about 4.5ft. Unfortunately due to her past abuse, she seems to HATE being handled. When I realized this, I stopped getting her out on a regular basis, as I do with my other 2 snakes. Now she only comes out to eat and wait for her cage cleaning. I feel so bad for her.... Luckily enough though she has never even attempted to strike anyone.

Old 05-14-2012, 07:13 PM   #3
AbsoluteApril
what a pretty high contrast albino.

Fizzgigg - from the movie Dark Crystal? great name for a snake!

Old 05-14-2012, 07:45 PM   #4
Dansolt929
Omg yes! My mom has been trying to get me to name my dogs, cats, lizards, and my first 2 snakes Fizzgigg, so I waited until I got one that would completely oppose the first thoughts someone would have hearing the name. Assuming they get the kid's movie reference of course lol.
FYI: Your the first person to get that reference. Good job.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!