Does anyone know where John From Tuwachua Serpents Went? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-23-2003, 06:21 PM   #1
EXCLUSIVELY EXOTICS
Does anyone know where John From Tuwachua Serpents Went?

We sent him over 3 weeks ago some cash for him to send out some heat packas because we ran out. He never replied after he got the money other than they will be there on Monday! I have done alot of buisness with John in the past and I am a big supporter of his but something must have happened. This is not like him whatesoever. It was only 20 bucks but still give me a break 3 weeks and no reply is long for him. So if you know where he is or if something happened please let me know. We are just concerned rather than upset. If we find out he is blowing us off then I will be upset! Thanks
Vic Machese
Exclusively Exotics

Old 01-30-2003, 03:29 PM   #2
EXCLUSIVELY EXOTICS
update!

Well more weeks have wondered by and still nothing. Just to let everyone know he has read his e-mails but no replies. I have a strong suspision that something is wrong and he didn't intentionally try to rip me off. So please no one take any sides until I hear from someone who knows if something has happened etc. Please if you don't want it public please just e-mail me at
RNJSUTT@AOL.COM
I would just like to know if everything is cool. It wasn't much money at all just the overall thought.
Thanks Much
Vic Machese
Exclusively Exotics

Old 02-04-2003, 04:50 PM   #3
EXCLUSIVELY EXOTICS
Talking

Just in case any one was wondering I got a hold of John and everything is ok. Like I said I knew he was not trying to do anything intentional, and there was a reason for his no responses. Johns a great guy and has amazing animals and I would reccommend him to anyone. Thanks John and it's good to see your back!!!!!!

Old 02-04-2003, 05:01 PM   #4
Casey Hulse
Glad it all worked out! Maybe a little explanation is needed. 3-5 weeks is a long time to wait, I would not have been as patient as you.

Old 02-04-2003, 06:42 PM   #5
EXCLUSIVELY EXOTICS
Sometimes things come up and no explination is needed when a friend apologizes. Sometimes when your personal life interferes and you need to take care of something heat packs are not your number one concern. Overall John is a good guy who stands by his word, and his animals.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!