JMG Reptiles - anyonw worked with them? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-21-2005, 11:29 AM   #1
David Roach
JMG Reptiles - anyonw worked with them?

Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone has ever purchased from JMG Reptiles. I saw some animals they have for sale, and I'm interested in them. However, I've never purchased from them. Has anyone ever purchased from them? Thanks! -David

Old 02-21-2005, 12:08 PM   #2
Rainbowboaman
If your talking about Jeff Galewood, I know him & see him at alot of the same shows I do. Im not into Geckos, but some of his blow me away with the intense colors & morphs he has. He has a good reputation in the herp community. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him & had I been into Geckos you can bet I would of already.

Old 02-21-2005, 12:22 PM   #3
ShannanD25
We boguht a few stripes from him at the philly show. Great Leos, great people!
Can't wait to do business with them again!

Old 02-21-2005, 12:41 PM   #4
KelliH
I have always been very happy with the geckos I have purchased from JMG. You have nothing to worry about :-)

Old 02-21-2005, 03:44 PM   #5
Golden Gate Geckos
Jmg

I have done business with Jeff and would do so again in a heartbeat!

Old 02-22-2005, 10:33 AM   #6
Chris@TSE
We recently obtained a few leos from JMG. I am very happy with our purchase and would recommend them to anyone.

Old 02-22-2005, 07:44 PM   #7
Dan Lubinsky
I've dealt with this great father and son team for two years now and would recommend them 100%. Great animals at great prices, great service, great packing and shipping. They're GRRRREAT.

Old 10-12-2014, 08:37 PM   #8
Kristi23
I wasn't finding any recent threads about JMG, but it was hard to search with three letters. So I'm just adding to this old one.

I've been buying geckos from JMG for years now and I've been nothing but happy. Not only have the geckos been great, but Jeff is always willing to talk and explain things to everyone. After meeting him once, he now recognizes me every time he sees me which is only 1-2 times a year. That meant a lot. Even though I haven't purchased any, his hognose snakes blow me away.

I purchased a great female yesterday from NARBC and couldn't be happier.

Old 10-12-2014, 09:32 PM   #9
Dan Eby
I've dealt with them a few times & have been nothing but pleased with the quality of geckos & snakes I've received.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!