Anyone dealt with Brian Chumsae (bjchumsae@hotmail.com) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-08-2007, 01:44 PM   #1
blueapplepaste
Anyone dealt with Brian Chumsae (bjchumsae@hotmail.com)

Anyone ever dealt with Brian Chumsae? He has a bp I'm interested in. Search on BOI didn't turn up anything. Thanks.

Old 11-08-2007, 03:07 PM   #2
ToshaMc
Try this ...

Brian Chumsae Thread

Old 11-08-2007, 04:44 PM   #3
blueapplepaste
Yikes! Thanks for the heads up. Boy am I glad we have the BOI!

Old 11-09-2007, 09:29 AM   #4
KrisGarner
Save your money and buy elsewhere. My experience with him is in the link posted above.

Old 11-09-2007, 09:40 AM   #5
KrisGarner
What strikes me as funny - in one of his ads is the statement "I'm done with the snake business for now". This was the same line he used when I purchased from him a year ago, he was "getting out of the business to fund his DJ hobby".

By the way, the boa I purchased from him eventually died from "her" mouth rot that we never could get rid of. I count it as a lesson learned and hope others find out about him before losing their money or animals.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!