RATS AND MICE BLOWOUT SALE ASHEVILLE NORTH CAROLINA - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Feed and Feeders For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 07-15-2014, 02:49 PM   #1
wohlerswi
RATS AND MICE BLOWOUT SALE ASHEVILLE NORTH CAROLINA

I am running a blowout sale on rats for a week or so. Please feel free to inquire about specific orders. Phone calls and text messages take highest priority since I'm not around a computer daily.

Variety of sizes, colors, and morphs. Feeders for sale, both live and frozen, with a range of sizes. I also have a vast array of fancy mice and rats: inquire for prices and availability.

Price List: Frozen or Live

Mice
Pinkies $0.60
Fuzzies $0.75
Hoppers $0.85
Small Adults $1
Adults $1.25
Jumbo Adults $1.50

Rats
Pinkies $0.50
Fuzzies $0.65
Crawlers $0.75
Hoppers $0.80
Small Adults $1
Medium Adults $1.50
Large Adults $2

FANCY RAT SPECIAL

Any dumbo eared rat this week is $6. Any non-dumbo eared fancy rat $4. I have russian blues, american blues, fawn, champagne, high whites, black eyed whites, masked, capped, blazed in all colors plus many more. Please inquire for specific animals.

All animals are clean, healthy, and come from solid, healthy bloodlines. They are raised and harvested humanely. I'm located in Brevard, NC, so I can deliver within a 40 mile radius for purchases of $100 or more. I also offer a 15% discount on orders totaling $200 or more. Please inquire by phone at 828-577-3359 for the fastest service. Thanks and I look forward to helping you with all your rodent needs. Will Wohlers
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-13-2014, 03:01 PM   #2
dustinNMpythons
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...hlight=wohlers

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
feeders, mice, pinks, pups, rats