Inquiry on Jeane Best - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-17-2007, 02:05 AM   #41
Otter_23
This is how I see it Ed. YOu have been looking for some nice cresteds for awhile and have found them through Jeane. When I used to look at Wendy and Jeane's old ads it appeared to me on several occassions that their cresteds suffered MBD with the kinked tails. They placed ads together etc... Wendy took the heat but they both were in my opinion selling together. Wasn't Jeane the one selling Rankins as pure when in fact they were not? Anyway you have found some cresteds that suit your needs and it hasn't been easy. Instead of reading the warning signs you are justifying the purchase and finding any reason or slight hint of good to talk yourself into this deal. I have done it before Ed I saw a nice car I wanted and ignored some issues I should have paid attention too but I was tired of looking and justified getting this car in my head, even after several people (mother included) told me to continue looking. In the end I had many problems with the car and regretted being hasty and buying it. I think you are tired of looking for subadult-adults and are settling when in your heart you know it is a risky move at best (no pun intended). Be patient Ed another deal with a more reputable breeder will come along and you won't regret that purchase in the end.

Old 04-17-2007, 10:03 AM   #42
Cookiegirl
Inquiry on Jeane Best

I hate hearing about dishonest breeders like Jeanne and Wendy and Chris from TSE. It makes it hard for someone like me just starting in the business. So far all of my customers have been very pleased. I do not have name recognition like Bluebeastreptile or Chameleon Company. I hope to be there someday.

Old 04-17-2007, 10:17 AM   #43
Ed Clark
Sandy, thanks for posting. did you have a bad experience with Jeane Best? why would you say she is a dishonest breeder. Im asking about Jeane not Wendy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookiegirl
I hate hearing about dishonest breeders like Jeanne and Wendy and Chris from TSE. It makes it hard for someone like me just starting in the business. So far all of my customers have been very pleased. I do not have name recognition like Bluebeastreptile or Chameleon Company. I hope to be there someday.

Old 04-17-2007, 10:54 AM   #44
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark
Sandy, thanks for posting. did you have a bad experience with Jeane Best? why would you say she is a dishonest breeder. Im asking about Jeane not Wendy.
That would be like me telling you not to jump in a croc pit, and then you asking; But have you ever done it before?

Jim told me the same story Ed, but do you really think Jeane did not have a clue what Windy was doing?

Old 04-17-2007, 10:56 AM   #45
varnyard
Wendy=Windy

Old 04-17-2007, 01:25 PM   #46
Cookiegirl
Inquiry on Jeane Best

No, I did not have a bad experience with her. I did read the thread started by Ericsreptiles Beware of Jeane Best and Wendy Childs. My point is people say to only buy from reputable dealers and when you are new in the business it makes it hard for people that do not have a history. If you read the thread Erics reptiles started it made me not want to do business with either lady. My husband got burned by the TSE scam and TSE made it hard for people just starting out. These kind of people make it hard on everyone in the herp industry.

Old 04-17-2007, 03:03 PM   #47
Wilomn
ed, even YOU must know how biased jimf is. He is particularly biased when it comes to these to scammers and theives.

Do what you want but know that you do so in public here and a small but vocal bunch see what you are doing as bad for us all. I will speak up and say so.

I like your snakes. I thought I liked you too. If however, you support these two buy doing business with them, you're on my do not buy from list.

Though others may not say so here in public, I'd bet my list is not alone in having your name added to it in the very recent past.

You can't be a good guy and support scumbags ed. You know that.

Old 04-17-2007, 03:30 PM   #48
SPJ
Ed, you can't go buy what Jim says.

He still owes me a 6 pack from last year.

Old 04-17-2007, 07:41 PM   #49
jasballs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn

You can't be a good guy and support scumbags ed. You know that.

No, But they can Stick together.. Looks like he made the deal anyway! Hope no one buys any from him. Who knows what they have..

http://www.ball-pythons.net/forums/s...352#post547352

Old 04-17-2007, 08:14 PM   #50
Scott Ashton
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasballs
No, But they can Stick together.. Looks like he made the deal anyway! Hope no one buys any from him. Who knows what they have..

http://www.ball-pythons.net/forums/s...352#post547352
Ed was asked in that thread if this was the purchase from Jeane and he indicated that it was not.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!