Inquiry on Jeane Best - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-17-2007, 08:40 PM   #51
Serafim
I have to ask this and Im asking respectfully. Ed made a deal that most do not agree with this is obvious. He is clearly aware of the consequences. Does doing something that you all disagree with make him a bad guy.. I say no. I have looked at all the posts he has made and all the trade feedback on his profile. Ed Clark looks like a good guy. I say wait til he reports on the transaction before he is regarded so negatively.

Old 04-17-2007, 08:40 PM   #52
jasballs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Ashton
Ed was asked in that thread if this was the purchase from Jeane and he indicated that it was not.
Read the whole thread Scott!

Old 04-17-2007, 08:43 PM   #53
jasballs
Nope, got some adult pinstripes and extreme harley females coming from her.

This girl came from Nicole Chaney.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabernet
Very nice - is this one of the ones you were buying from Jeane?

Old 04-17-2007, 09:23 PM   #54
Scott Ashton
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serafim
I have to ask this and Im asking respectfully. Ed made a deal that most do not agree with this is obvious. He is clearly aware of the consequences. Does doing something that you all disagree with make him a bad guy.. I say no. I have looked at all the posts he has made and all the trade feedback on his profile. Ed Clark looks like a good guy. I say wait til he reports on the transaction before he is regarded so negatively.
Might not make him a bad guy - but supporting a known scammer doesn't help his reputation IMHO.

Old 04-17-2007, 09:25 PM   #55
Scott Ashton
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasballs
Nope, got some adult pinstripes and extreme harley females coming from her.

This girl came from Nicole Chaney.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabernet
Very nice - is this one of the ones you were buying from Jeane?
I saw that John.

I thought you were inferring that the animals that the thread was started about were the ones he was acquiring from Wendy/Jeane.

Old 04-17-2007, 09:27 PM   #56
Serafim
Scott I can respect your opinion. However I think this does little to hurt his good reputation.

Old 04-17-2007, 09:30 PM   #57
Scott Ashton
Quote:
Scott I can respect your opinion. However I think this does little to hurt his good reputation.
Only time will tell.

Old 04-17-2007, 09:30 PM   #58
jasballs
Quote:
A guy named Chris had a good rep here... ONCE!

So what is your point there Sara?

Old 04-17-2007, 09:31 PM   #59
varnyard
Ed is not a bad guy to deal with at all!! To make a claim like this is far from fact, IMO Ed can deal with whomever he chooses. This should not have any reflection on how he deals with his customers at all.

When it is all said and done, it is his money he is spending. JMHO.

Old 04-17-2007, 09:31 PM   #60
Jim O
I just want to point out was that ALL that I was "vouching" for is that Wendy and Jeane appear to be different people and that Jeane is said to be Wendy's mother as per Jim F. That was the question posed by Dennis Thomas and I have no reason to doubt that fact. I am not vouching for Jeane, and certainly not for Wendy. I would say caveat emptor on dealing with Jeane.

Given her association with Wendy the only way that I would even consider doing business with Jeane is on an approval basis, at least until a level of trust is established.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!