Inquiry on Jeane Best - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-17-2007, 10:03 PM   #71
kmurphy
Quote:
Hey DUMMIE
Well John your true colors are starting to show. Someone's beginning to look bad and it ain't Ed. You really should work on expanding your vocabulary.

Old 04-17-2007, 10:12 PM   #72
jasballs
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmurphy
Well John your true colors are starting to show. Someone's beginning to look bad and it ain't Ed. You really should work on expanding your vocabulary.
Why? I aint sellin nothin.. Hate me if ya wont. Big deel..

Old 04-17-2007, 10:22 PM   #73
shrap
I see both sides of the argument here. On one hand, Ed is a big boy and has the right to buy and sell with who ever he wants.

On the other hand it is my personal belief, and that of many others, to NEVER support the shady people in our industry. In any way. To some people maintaining a higher standard and doing things the right way for the right reasons is more important than anything else. While others are just worried about themselves and the almighty dollar.

But I also know that it is NOT my right or place to force my beliefs on others or expect them to do as I would.

Old 04-17-2007, 10:29 PM   #74
Serafim
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap
But I also know that it is NOT my right or place to force my beliefs on others or expect them to do as I would.
Amen

Old 04-17-2007, 11:00 PM   #75
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap
I see both sides of the argument here. On one hand, Ed is a big boy and has the right to buy and sell with who ever he wants.

On the other hand it is my personal belief, and that of many others, to NEVER support the shady people in our industry. In any way. To some people maintaining a higher standard and doing things the right way for the right reasons is more important than anything else. While others are just worried about themselves and the almighty dollar.

Sammy is 100% correct.

I am NOT trying to force my opinions on anyone. I state what I wish, when I wish, as I wish. I have stated that ed's support of known thieves has put me in a position of NOT doing business with ed should he have something I wished to purchase.

I have stated that it is my OPINION that we should all feel the same way. I have NOT given anyone any crap over not agreeing with me. If you want to support known scumbags, you go right ahead. But, if you intend to try to make me look bad because I think you are one step closer to being a scumbag for supporting scumbags, well, I reckon you've got the right to try but if your feelings and/or reputation get hurt, don't come crying to me.

All of y'all do as you will. I'll do the same.

Old 04-17-2007, 11:03 PM   #76
varnyard
You bet Sammy!!

Quote:
You must spread some karma around before giving it to shrap again.

John, I read the thread on BP.net, I still do not see the scam.

Unless you can prove it to be different then I read it.

I don't always agree with Ed, but I do have a open mind, I don't see this as reason to attack him.

However, I do agree with this:
Quote:
shrap: On the other hand it is my personal belief, and that of many others, to NEVER support the shady people in our industry.
As I stated before, I do not think she knew nothing about Wendy's actions. Thats just my opinion with no dog in that fight.

So John AKA jasballs, I feel like you are using this thread as a way to attack Ed, let's keep it on topic, shall we? Ed is not the one in question here. This is a: (Inquiry on Jeane Best).

Old 04-17-2007, 11:06 PM   #77
kmurphy
Quote:
Sammy, I don't disagree with this. But who gets to decide who's shady? I think it is a personal choice. I know that Jeane is Wendy's mother and there are a number of threads with her name stamped on them. But it always turns out that Wendy is the one with the mouth, the reputation and the shady deals. Jeane's obviously there but not necessarily looking over her daughter's shoulders. So to me there's some room for doubt. So if someone wants to give her a try I say have at it.

Old 04-17-2007, 11:19 PM   #78
shrap
Wes,

I know you aint trying to force anything on anyone. You are more the Johnny Appleseed type. Dropping seeds here and there and hoping they take root. And I have long admired you for it.

As my grandpa says, "you can lead a man to knowledge, but you cant make him think".

Old 04-17-2007, 11:23 PM   #79
Otter_23
Was Jeane not the one selling rankin dragons as pure rankins when in fact they were not? That to me says a ton about Jeane's character. Ed can do business with who he wants but I get tired of people asking how Chris of TSE got away with his scams for so long or why CRE stayed in business for so long or how Sal managed to take more people, heck even Ray of Ray's reptilia continued to rip people off so to speak. Read the threads, Wendy was more vocal but Jeane had enough going on with her. We continue to whine about all the scammers and chastise those who are shady but it seems there are a lot of us who when these people have what they want they are very quick to forget their true character. Stop wondering why the bottom of the barrel continue to screw newbies. I choose not to support these people even if they have the best deal on the net or have exactly what I am looking for and at this point I choose to not support those who do support them. Which is too bad because I have seen many animals of Ed's I would have purchased had I had the money at the time.

Old 04-17-2007, 11:25 PM   #80
jsrocket
I agree that Ed should be able to spend his money however he wants. Suggesting that he is of low character, for buying from someone who is not even a proven bad guy, borders on the absurd.

Also, nobody has bothered to think about this:

Let's say, for the sake of argument, he DOES get the shaft (I hope not). In that case, a scammer will be outed, saving a lot of others from getting the same. In, effect, we all benefit from that knowledge, at Ed's expense. He will have taken one for the team.

In effect, it would hurt her much more than it would help her.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!