Bad Guy Lisha Stearns aka aboaslife is a liar and a thief. - Page 18 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-20-2014, 09:38 PM   #171
Cory121
Picture of the snake please, no one can believe you unless you provide proof, so show the pic and be done with it, your dragging this out when it's as simple as posting a picture.

Old 09-20-2014, 09:49 PM   #172
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cory121 View Post
Picture of the snake please, no one can believe you unless you provide proof, so show the pic and be done with it, your dragging this out when it's as simple as posting a picture.
You don't speak for me. I believe Kevin. I'd bet I'm not alone. You weren't much good on facebook either, but it's nice you're trying so hard.

She NEVER questioned the sex because she knew it was wrong UNTIL you wonderfully helpful and awesomely intelligent folks over on the stolen page started harping on this one fact.

She has yet to answer my simple question of when she first questioned the sex, because, I think, she knew it was wrong.

Am I wrong ms. stearns?

Old 09-20-2014, 10:17 PM   #173
Cory121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn View Post
You don't speak for me. I believe Kevin. I'd bet I'm not alone. You weren't much good on facebook either, but it's nice you're trying so hard.

She NEVER questioned the sex because she knew it was wrong UNTIL you wonderfully helpful and awesomely intelligent folks over on the stolen page started harping on this one fact.

She has yet to answer my simple question of when she first questioned the sex, because, I think, she knew it was wrong.

Am I wrong ms. stearns?
I believe I have been respectful of this site and not crossed it's views into this one, however I believe your hatred of the other site is clouding your judgement in this discussion Willy, or do you go by a different name? It's hard to tell with someone who loves fake profiles so much. Your question is a valid on a Lisha should answer it, my question is also valid and Kevin should answer it with a picture. Yet we are both left without answers and without proof, so at this point neither side has any footing to stand on in regards to the bloody salmon.

Old 09-20-2014, 10:24 PM   #174
EmeraldBoid
Will somebody just probe this snake already? This is ridiculous.

If I buy something from a store, say a condom, I get home and it's broke. So I go back to the store the next day and tell customer service, "Hey my condom was broke when I removed it from the packaging", they say, "we're sorry sir, just show it and your receipt to the manager on staff and she can process your refund", so I go see her, she sees the receipt and agrees the item is broken. However, her system is locked, I have to come back tomorrow in order to get the refund. Now, does this mean I can throw away the receipt now? No, the receipt can be requested at any time and for any reason until the money/goods have changed hands. Lisha has now requested pictures of the salmon (the "receipt") in order to put in the $400 (the "refund"). Kevin, show it to her. This does slightly contradict what I said earlier, but before I was under the impression she never disputed the bloody salmon, apparently she did at one point, so we arrive at this situation.

At this point, neither party is looking pitch perfect...I think it would be in their best interest to wash their hands of all this immediately.

Old 09-21-2014, 09:04 AM   #175
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
True, the actual payment of settlement can be held pending satisfactory proof of sexing, but it would be good if the two parties finally come up with a complete settlement agreement they can both accept.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KORBIN5895 View Post

Here are my terms Lisha, the original $800 you promised me plus another $200 for the male bloody salmon OR you can send me $400 and the male ghost het albino back. I expect all money to be sent as a gift and should you choose to send the ghost back I expect it to be sent to my address here in Canada expenses paid by you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aboaslife View Post
Show me pics of bloody salmon geez I've asked you way too many times to prove It's male I'll send ghost back i have to get cites first and not sending 400 unless you can provide proof
It seems both parties are very close to settlement. All that is required is a picture of the male. If what both parties really want is an end to the wrangling and can put aside their feelings about the length of the disagreement, if the picture is supplied (a minor request, and reasonable) settlement should be imminent.

Old 09-24-2014, 02:11 PM   #176
KORBIN5895
So just to update you guys the reason I have not posted pics of the blood is because it actually died a couple of weeks back. It had a rgurge last November and only ate three times since. As it stands I am talking to a couple of local vets to get a positive sexing done on it as I decided to freeze it.

Lisha still has not come forward at all on the ghost aspect of this.

Old 09-24-2014, 02:19 PM   #177
Wilomn
She had quite a few snakes regurge and die didn't she? Or have I confused her with someone else? If it was her, did any of them get necropsies or did she just keep on selling out of a collection that was questionable?

Old 09-24-2014, 03:18 PM   #178
Skiploder
Quote:
Originally Posted by KORBIN5895 View Post
So just to update you guys the reason I have not posted pics of the blood is because it actually died a couple of weeks back. It had a rgurge last November and only ate three times since. As it stands I am talking to a couple of local vets to get a positive sexing done on it as I decided to freeze it.

Lisha still has not come forward at all on the ghost aspect of this.
Kevin:

See my last post. Looks like their were a lot of health issues with snakes in her collection, passing through her collection, whatever.....

Too bad you froze it. A necropsy would have been a good investment at this point.

Old 09-24-2014, 04:32 PM   #179
j_dunlavy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn View Post
She had quite a few snakes regurge and die didn't she? Or have I confused her with someone else? If it was her, did any of them get necropsies or did she just keep on selling out of a collection that was questionable?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiploder View Post
Kevin:

See my last post. Looks like their were a lot of health issues with snakes in her collection, passing through her collection, whatever.....

Too bad you froze it. A necropsy would have been a good investment at this point.
selling ill snakes, and even healthy snakes from a collection that has ill snakes is at the top of the list of irresponsible husbandry practices.
( see http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=220629 , specifically, post #106). That thread is about ball pythons, but there are broader implications.

At the very least, this "bad guy" thread draws much needed attention to her potential for husbandry issues, possibly curbing the spread of another disease, or preventing the loss of a someone's entire collection.

Old 09-24-2014, 04:53 PM   #180
Caryl333
Sorry Kevin but it seems strange to me that all the sudden this snake died? And you have not mentioned it when pictures were asked for several times. With everything going on I would have had the necropsy done to cover my a** to prove it was not my fault that it died. You should still take a picture to prove it is the same snake. Also I am not sure where I saw a post about the bloody salmon slugging out the year before it was sent to you.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!