Info Wesballpython (Wes Head) - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-15-2010, 07:35 PM   #51
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMartin1982 View Post
I am not a mean or hateful vindictive person. I will be honest, and at this point after listening to you tell me that you flipped the Aru back and forth between you and Wes twice, and then hearing that he got the bee and then the next day offered it to me solidifies that there is no way in HELL I would ever send him my GTP to have that happen to her. There is no amount of money in the world that is worth doing that to the snake. She definately deserves better than that.

I very well doubt Wes or his brother will trade/buy anything from you after your ridiculous and childish rant. As will I.
Looks to me she just stated facts. Maybe you should notice that she didnt start a bad guy thread on these two... just an info thread. Also looks like she has proven her case here and I have seen NOTHING from Wes and his brother!

Old 07-15-2010, 09:43 PM   #52
ozz465
I also find it strange wes and Co claim to have evidence to contradict The OP yet fail to post anything .

Old 07-15-2010, 09:48 PM   #53
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozz465 View Post
I also find it strange wes and Co claim to have evidence to contradict The OP yet fail to post anything .
You gots it.... and if they wont post it.. then in my mind... it prolly dont exist.

Old 07-16-2010, 09:32 AM   #54
cobraman1
Im not picking sides here, nor do I know either party involved, but Did the OP state in the first post that she wasnt even going to work with wes, because he was a minor? If this is true, then why wouldnt you have talked to his older brother before this was all set in stone. I personally think if you werent going to make a deal with a minor before, then you should have done the deal through the older brother before this deal was made. I still think this is a little bit of a stretch to put on the BOI in the first place. I understand your frustration, but its not like anything was shipped or owed.

Old 07-16-2010, 09:48 AM   #55
TheDream
Taken from the first post:

"I initially declined any offers due to the fact that he was a minor child. He then indicated that his brother (who is his partner and an adult) had agreed to a trade"

As I mentioned earlier, even though the deal seemed a bit sketchy as some usually are when offers are being negotiated and you deal with different individuals, Wes acted on behalf of their business and took the matters into his own hands without his brother's consent to begin with. From what I read, it wasn't until after the deal was agreed upon that Wes notified his brother of the deal.

Old 07-16-2010, 09:56 AM   #56
cobraman1
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDream View Post
Taken from the first post:

"I initially declined any offers due to the fact that he was a minor child. He then indicated that his brother (who is his partner and an adult) had agreed to a trade"

As I mentioned earlier, even though the deal seemed a bit sketchy as some usually are when offers are being negotiated and you deal with different individuals, Wes acted on behalf of their business and took the matters into his own hands without his brother's consent to begin with. From what I read, it wasn't until after the deal was agreed upon that Wes notified his brother of the deal.
I understand that the brother didnt find out till later, but Im saying that she should have talked to the adult before it even got that far. If my child(minor) tells someone that I said its ok, they should still talk to me before believing a child. kids/teens say a lot of stuff, but If this deal was that serious to her, she should have contacted the brother herself and work through him. If wes was too young to deal with in the first place, then telling her He had an older brother shouldnt have made a difference if she still worked through wes.

Old 07-16-2010, 10:30 AM   #57
CSJ2010
I am sorry for my brother’s behavior. It was not until after this BOI was started that I discovered exactly what had happened. Wes really wanted Alanna’s ARU, made the assumption I was ok with the deal, and agreed to the trade without my consent. I can assure everyone that this will not happen again. Wes and I love this hobby and enjoy getting to work with so many individuals and not only the ones here on Fauna.

As for Alanna, she should have shown me more respect by asking to speak with me about the issue. Instead she told me she was going to take it to the BOI (as shown in her pics) and only called me once. Her text stating that my words meant nothing instantly put me on the defensive which in turn did not encourage me to want to speak to her about the issue. Hence my response to her to do what she felt was necessary. Regardless, this should have never made it to the BOI. As it has been stated, no money is owed nor has someone lost any animals. Wes jumped the gun and made an ill advised decision (as we all have at some point) and an agreed upon deal did not go through.

I have to add that I have been in Alanna’s shoes before in which I held onto an animal and told someone locally who wanted to purchase the animal, that I had worked another deal. The deal fell through but I never took it to the BOI. In my case the individual just changed their mind. It was frustrating yes but I didn’t blow it out of proportion and take it to the level that Alanna has. I understand her frustration but am disappointed in the way she handled it.

Had Alanna not gotten frustrated with me and attempted to communicate more respectfully outside of the BOI, this situation would look very different. However, I cannot reward her irrational decision to put this minor issue here on Fauna.

Alanna did what she felt was necessary but I feel that it is ending much worse then it could have if she would have handled it differently. I am sorry this happened Alanna.

Old 07-16-2010, 10:46 AM   #58
TheDream
"I am sorry for my brother’s behavior. It was not until after this BOI was started that I discovered exactly what had happened."

You make mention throughout your entire recent post that things would have been handled differently had Alanna called you, maybe. However, you also claimed to have prrof yourself which you never posted, and who is to say that you would have taken her word for it 100% by speaking with her personally as throughout the thread you have claimed doubts to which you were told otherwise involving your brother.

You now claim if it wasn't for this BOI, you wouldn't have known EXACTLY what happened. In my opinion I think that you know that you both are in the wrong and are now looking for any excuse you can to get out of the deal and save face. What Alanna did here was post proof after proof to back up her claims 100%. I agree that Alanna should have surpassed Wes in the first place and should have spoken to you directly and we may all have never gotten involved in this mess, however she took your brother's word for it and I can understand her frustration because of that. You seem like a level- headed guy and that is respectable, however you continue to make excuses for your brother and continue to find ways to try and put Alanna in the wrong by labeling her as vindictive, but you openly admitted that this BOI has revealed the facts of the matter.

Old 07-16-2010, 11:31 AM   #59
CSJ2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDream View Post
"I am sorry for my brother’s behavior. It was not until after this BOI was started that I discovered exactly what had happened."

You make mention throughout your entire recent post that things would have been handled differently had Alanna called you, maybe. However, you also claimed to have prrof yourself which you never posted, and who is to say that you would have taken her word for it 100% by speaking with her personally as throughout the thread you have claimed doubts to which you were told otherwise involving your brother.

You now claim if it wasn't for this BOI, you wouldn't have known EXACTLY what happened. In my opinion I think that you know that you both are in the wrong and are now looking for any excuse you can to get out of the deal and save face. What Alanna did here was post proof after proof to back up her claims 100%. I agree that Alanna should have surpassed Wes in the first place and should have spoken to you directly and we may all have never gotten involved in this mess, however she took your brother's word for it and I can understand her frustration because of that. You seem like a level- headed guy and that is respectable, however you continue to make excuses for your brother and continue to find ways to try and put Alanna in the wrong by labeling her as vindictive, but you openly admitted that this BOI has revealed the facts of the matter.
No disrespect Victor but move along. This doesnt involve you. I did not state that this BOI thread informed me of what really happened. I stated that after this thread opened I discovered what happened. Meaning, I drove to Wes's house and confronted him directly as I was furious that this had happened (this meaning the BOI that was started). He then disclosed to me that he thought I would be on board with the deal and that he spoke for me when he shouldnt have. He told me that he did know about the local sale and agreed to the trade because he didnt want to lose the aru. I was not reachable all day Tuesday (I am an Auditor for a large corporation and am very busy- say Victor, what do you do?) so he made the bad judgement call and agreed to the deal thinking that I would be on board.

I will defend my brother regardless of his behavior. My previous posts were made without knowing the full truth. Last night I had enough and went to talk to Wes in person. He made a mistake. Done deal. Case closed. I have done nothing wrong and no longer see the need to defend myself.

Old 07-16-2010, 11:44 AM   #60
aleria
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSJ2010 View Post
No disrespect Victor but move along. This doesnt involve you. I did not state that this BOI thread informed me of what really happened. I stated that after this thread opened I discovered what happened. Meaning, I drove to Wes's house and confronted him directly as I was furious that this had happened (this meaning the BOI that was started). He then disclosed to me that he thought I would be on board with the deal and that he spoke for me when he shouldnt have. He told me that he did know about the local sale and agreed to the trade because he didnt want to lose the aru. I was not reachable all day Tuesday (I am an Auditor for a large corporation and am very busy- say Victor, what do you do?) so he made the bad judgement call and agreed to the deal thinking that I would be on board.

I will defend my brother regardless of his behavior. My previous posts were made without knowing the full truth. Last night I had enough and went to talk to Wes in person. He made a mistake. Done deal. Case closed. I have done nothing wrong and no longer see the need to defend myself.
I don't know about your moral standards, but by mine, saying something and then going back on it, a few times actually, just as your brother did in making this deal in the first place, is wrong. Just a single example would be where you stated in a post here near the beginning that if she would post proof here in the form of the texts that specifically stated that she informed Wes that she had a local sale that was dependent on whether or not he agreed to this trade and that he had x amount of time to make up his mind, that you would complete the trade as originally agreed. That exact proof was posted, yet you said it didn't matter because she was "mean and vindictive" in even posting here in the first place as she stated she would.
Guess you shouldn't have said here that you would complete the transaction upon receipt of that proof then. Your actions here are no different from your brother's so it's not just him that is looking bad in their choices here. If you can't follow through with something then don't say it in the first place. To me, going back on something you've said is as good as lying, and to many others that have no issue being more... harsh, about it, would say that it is flat out lying. But I won't be so brash as to flat out call you a liar.
But I suppose if you find nothing wrong with going back on your word then you can say you've done nothing wrong.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!