Bad Guy Adam Wysocki - No response - Page 49 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-12-2011, 05:10 PM   #481
Devon Hodgins
@dennis - Thank You for clearing that up.Very much appreciated!

Old 04-12-2011, 05:20 PM   #482
RichsBallPythons
The picture i found was on his Myspace page

Old 04-12-2011, 05:33 PM   #483
jglass38
What a joke...Keep bringing it back to the top. It is doing NOTHING. Enjoy..

Old 04-12-2011, 05:45 PM   #484
Devon Hodgins
I am enjoying it.

How long is Adam willing to try to "wait" this out.LOL

Not long enough.He will be back in the game in no time.

Old 04-12-2011, 05:48 PM   #485
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devon Hodgins View Post
I am enjoying it.

How long is Adam willing to try to "wait" this out.LOL

Not long enough.He will be back in the game in no time.
As someone on the "inside", trust me, he is not getting back into reptiles. EVER. Anyone who thinks so is just wasting their time waiting. So everyone can keep posting day after day but it isn't going to change the facts stated so many times before. Pursue a legal option or drop it. There is no other option. The BOI isn't going to make a bit of difference. Peace.

Old 04-12-2011, 05:53 PM   #486
charleshanklin
Quote:
Originally Posted by jglass38 View Post
As someone on the "inside", trust me, he is not getting back into reptiles. EVER. Anyone who thinks so is just wasting their time waiting. So everyone can keep posting day after day but it isn't going to change the facts stated so many times before. Pursue a legal option or drop it. There is no other option. The BOI isn't going to make a bit of difference. Peace.
So exactly what are you on the "inside" of as you put it?

Is there a bunch of scams that you guys are doing?

Are you just coming here to brag like a nanny nanny boo-boo we have your money and you are not gonna get it back?

Old 04-12-2011, 05:55 PM   #487
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by charleshanklin View Post
So exactly what are you on the "inside" of as you put it?

Is there a bunch of scams that you guys are doing?

Are you just coming here to brag like a nanny nanny boo-boo we have your money and you are not gonna get it back?
I'm not here to argue with the Fauna zealots.

I am not involved other than being a personal friend of Adam's.

There is no scam and never was, just bad circumstances.

Keep it going though, its getting everyone so far.

Old 04-12-2011, 05:56 PM   #488
KelliH
Quote:
What a joke...Keep bringing it back to the top. It is doing NOTHING. Enjoy..
No dude, it's your thieving friend that is the JOKE. How dare you come in here and be patronizing like that. What if it was you that were owed the five grand? You'd be singing a different tune then, wouldn't you.

Old 04-12-2011, 05:59 PM   #489
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliH View Post
No dude, it's your thieving friend that is the JOKE. How dare you come in here and be patronizing like that. What if it was you that were owed the five grand? You'd be singing a different tune then, wouldn't you.
Kelli, put a sock in it. (was that too harsh)? There is nothing more to say. Believe what you want, I couldn't care less. Nobody is being patronizing. I stated the only reasonable and logical route which is the legal one. This useless garbage isn't going to change anything.

Old 04-12-2011, 06:00 PM   #490
KelliH
Quote:
Well thank goodness he's not getting back into reptiles! We wouldn't want him to steal from anyone else in the business. I'm surprised that you would defend a thief like this Adam person. I always thought you were classier then that.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
8ballpythons, adam wysocki, maryland