Jungle Carpets - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-29-2002, 11:06 PM   #1
den
I am thinking about buying an 02 male jungle from John Domke, Has anyone done business with him or heard of him. He is from Valencia Califorina. Any info would be greatly appricated. Thanks
den

Old 09-29-2002, 11:10 PM   #2
den
oops, forgot the full name
Dennis Cook

Old 09-30-2002, 04:51 PM   #3
dhlaw
Hello,
I have never bought any animals from John but I did sell him some king snakes.He paid promptly and the transaction went off with out a hitch.From my experience with him I would call him a "good guy".
Later
David Law

Old 10-17-2002, 07:41 PM   #4
den
I bought a young JCP from John Domke on 10/11. The deal went off without a hitch. The JCP is healthy and eating. I would buy from him again without hesitation.
den

Old 10-17-2002, 08:50 PM   #5
Aaron Mattson
I know Jon. I bought a Grayband, a knoblochi, a pair of pyros and a pair of Arizona Rosy Boas from him several years ago, there was never any problems and they are still doing fine. I did end up selling the pyros two years ago. I also sold him a hypo Brook's this year. We arranged to meet at IRBA and he paid me promptly. If you are thinking of buying Jungle Carpets I would reccommend him. He has a breeder that he displays at the shows and it is a screamer, BRIGHT yellow pattern. The pyros I bought from him were also grade A colorwise, some of the ones he had were aproaching the appearance of the Applegate pyros in color with very little black. spam_I have never known Jon to burn anyone and would highly spam_reccommend him.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!