For Sale Albino super anaconda (33% het axanthic) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Hognose, Garter, Water & Ribbon Snakes

Notices

Old 12-01-2019, 05:42 PM   #1
zooherper
Albino super anaconda (33% het axanthic)

I have a male albino super anaconda ready to go, hatched in late October. Feeding on frozen thawed pinkies and has accepted at least 7 meals. Priced at $500, plus shipping. Dad is an albino anaconda possible het snow (axanthic gene unproven); mom is a super anaconda het albino. Since dad is a possible het snow I figured I’d mention that this guys would be 33% het axanthic although it has no impact on price since the odds are low.

Terms of sale (please read):

All animals are guaranteed to arrive alive so long as temps at departure city (Orlando, FL), sorting facility (Memphis, TN), and final destination are within the guidelines of the courier. Should temperatures be too high or low to safely ship, seller will hold animals until safe shipping weather returns at no additional cost with 50% non-refundable deposit, barring unexpected loss of animal while in seller’s possession. While I’ve never had an issue, an unboxing video is required for refund on any DOAs. Further, all packages must be opened and reported to me as DOA with unboxing video within 2 hours of delivery time as reported by FedEx. Should a DOA be proven as shown, 100% of the costs of the animal and shipping charges will be refunded to buyer. Payment is to be made in full prior to shipping via PayPal, Venmo, or cash in the case of local sales. All animals are sold and shipped in apparent good health and are feeding. Due to the nature of hognose snakes, no guarantee is given that they will feed for the buyer, although seller agrees to provide support in the event of non-feeders in the form of advice or return for exchange if possible, with shipping to be split between buyer and seller 50/50. After arrival no guarantee of health is given, sorry. Sexing is not 100% guaranteed, although seller is very confident of accuracy. By purchasing an animal the buyer is agreeing to these terms and conditions as stated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!