Inquiry Layne Labs feeders - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-17-2010, 06:35 PM   #1
paulWTAMU
Layne Labs feeders

I'm getting a price quote on them for rabbits to compare to Rodentpro who I've been using. Does anyone have experience with Layne labs, good or bad? I'm wondering if they might be a cheaper alternative.

Thanks
Paul White

Old 06-17-2010, 08:14 PM   #2
mikemackinnon25
I ordered mice/rats from them and had a good experience. I am located in California as are they so the shipping cost was what made my order cheaper. I also made a mistake on my order and they were easy to contact and fixed my order appropriately. I plan on using them in the future.

Old 06-17-2010, 08:21 PM   #3
Wraith
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulWTAMU View Post
I'm getting a price quote on them for rabbits to compare to Rodentpro who I've been using. Does anyone have experience with Layne labs, good or bad? I'm wondering if they might be a cheaper alternative.

Thanks
Paul White
be interested to hear what their quote is. if you can't get frozen rabbits locally it is impossible to find a decent place that will sell them where the shipping doesn't cost both arms and legs.

Old 06-17-2010, 08:29 PM   #4
Michael Brown
When you get a quote can you possibly PM me? I cant find Frozen Rabbits around me anywhere

Old 06-17-2010, 08:34 PM   #5
paulWTAMU
I'll let ya'll know when they get back to me. I send them an email 6 local so it may be tomorrow before I do. Glad to hear people had good experiences.

Old 03-15-2011, 12:35 AM   #6
Hyper Reptilia
Layne Labs - Good Guys!

I have known and have done business with Layne Labs for almost a year. Their quality is top, their customer service is top and as a company they are not short in giving to the less fortunate.

Definitely recommend them.

Old 03-15-2011, 09:10 AM   #7
paulWTAMU
ack! sorry I forgot to update this thread. The price on rabbits was too high for me, I wound up sticking ith Rodentpro instead.

Old 03-15-2011, 02:09 PM   #8
Paige n' James
I have noticed that they are a little more expensive then Rodentpro but the quality is great. IMO They look almost peaceful and my snakes tear the rats up. I wish they had specials but it just puts my mind at ease that they look so healthy. V/R Paige

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!