Bad Guy Rhonda Alsa aka red.dragon.frog Terrible person Never do buisness with this person - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-20-2012, 01:34 PM   #31
JeromyD
Im very detailed about this rhonda this is the first time i have ever shipped a gecko let alone 2 at the same time as you can see from my past emails i was hesitant to do so anyways. i even said in one of the last few emails " i feel i have gained trust from all this" when in all reality have done nothing but make me dislike anything of this sort.
Thanks.

Oh and for future "video" purposes the box was white with red lettering stating perishable and fragile stamped on it. any other box is wrong and also was TBT news paper stuffed around the deli cups.

Old 04-20-2012, 01:35 PM   #32
JeromyD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill T View Post
What did it weigh when you dropped it off they normally weigh it and give you a receipt at least my post office does.
You did say you dropped it off.!

Old 04-20-2012, 01:35 PM   #33
Regius_ca
Quote:
Originally Posted by red.dragon.frog View Post
My son has been instructed to make a video of the opening of the box when it arrives.
I won't be home until a little after 8 tonight and I can upload the video -if they arrive- and post any screenshots or documents that anyone would like to see. I have not been able to read through everything on here but will try to as I can.

For me, I guess the video isn't that important. We have to assume he shipped what he said, and it was packed well. If in fact, the gecko's aren't what you expected, then it's kind of a separate matter I'd think. Still doesn't make shipping an empty box right.

I would be interested in seeing your receipt that you put the initial purchase of the shipment on an "account". That might give a small amount of validity to the weight discrepancy, however, even if you did, I would still likely point the finger at you for not having the correct weight, on that box.

I guess it's on you, to prove that the box didn't weigh 1lb. I don't believe there's a way to do that. One of those things you should probably make sure of when shipping in the future.

Old 04-20-2012, 01:38 PM   #34
JeromyD
Rhonda, look i dont get it. But what i do get is that i would love for nothing more but to make this right will you please ship me what you said you would. Just clear this up and make it valid please. im not a harsh or rude person.

Old 04-20-2012, 01:38 PM   #35
red.dragon.frog
JeromyD I shipped out the monsoon that was in a never opened box. I did not need it because my other was able to hook up 6 lines to it so it will work for multiple tanks. I sent it to you via USPS EXPRESS and I was under the impression the geckos would be sent USPS EXPRESS as well. You paid less than 10$ to ship -based on the photo you sent me- 0.2 geckos while I paid a dabble over 20$ to send the monsoon. I wanted to insure it got to you the same time the geckos got to me so it would be a truly even trade. You got the monsoon and say the monsoon was not in the box. I have yet to get the geckos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeromyD View Post
Rhonda i assure you they have been shipped and will be there in good order. If and only if they for some un-godly reason have arrived dead i will personally pay to have them shipped back so i can see for myself and as for the shipment weight that makes sense but you still sent a empty box it is truly rude and bad business. i feel in everything i have provided is all in my favor and you have done nothing on your end except for state a phone call. i do expect pictures of the open box and i can tell you it was 2 6 inch deli cups 1 inch of moss in each Amel female on top het Amel female on the bottom a ball of news paper in each corner to assure they would not be bouncing around. You really should have done the right thing.

Old 04-20-2012, 01:40 PM   #36
red.dragon.frog
It was dropped off on a side counter and the label was a click and ship label she took it from my hands and put it in a stack of other boxes. I said is that all she said yes I am sorry he did not pick it up from your door.

Quote:
You did say you dropped it off.!

Old 04-20-2012, 01:41 PM   #37
JeromyD
Ok you have not gotten the geckos yet they are on the truck everyone reading this already knows that by looking it up, also there looking it up with the tracking number i gave you "that didnt work". also yes i paid less shipping its southern alabama and as you requested you said send it 2day mail i did. hence the product being delivered on friday and not saturday. i kinda forgot what your statement was about on the shipping time of the item.

Old 04-20-2012, 01:41 PM   #38
Reptilecam
Rhonda, did you ever make sure you actually recieved the monsoon when you purchased it? Like open the box and see it?

Old 04-20-2012, 01:43 PM   #39
JeromyD
Rhonda, did you ever make sure you actually recieved the monsoon when you purchased it? Like open the box and see it?

This would be the only reason a empty box was shipped but again when you unboxed your other monsoon and felt how there is a significant difference in weight of the boxs you would more than likely check that kinda thing. No?

Old 04-20-2012, 01:46 PM   #40
Regius_ca
Quote:

This would be the only reason a empty box was shipped but again when you unboxed your other monsoon and felt how there is a significant difference in weight of the boxs you would more than likely check that kinda thing. No?
And when you go to pack it....I'm sure a box of air, feel significantly lighter.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!