Bad Guy Nick Lillis - Page 40 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-20-2017, 09:00 PM   #391
Black Adder
Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremVipereXotics View Post
It was a Facebook phone call what would you like me to post?
As requested by numerous people numerous times
The VET REPORTS
There big letters so you might understand!

Old 08-20-2017, 09:04 PM   #392
Snake-Queen
Quote:
It was a Facebook phone call what would you like me to post?
I would like to see these "test results".
The agreement not to reveal the results only benefits you, not the OP.

I wouldn't sell or buy from the OP either.

Old 08-20-2017, 09:04 PM   #393
XtremVipereXotics
Quote:
Again Lucille i will say it again the OP can say whatever they like. Your going to believe her now? Are we forgetting what happened the private message shenanigans that went around that YOU contacted me about her side was all a game with zero truth. She told me about the test results that everything came back negative that she was terribly sorry and was going to make it right. I asked that she follow up with me for your guys benefit i even tried reaching out once myself to see how things were going, and nothing so i went on my way continuing what I've been doing as you all have seen i post frequently. e

HEAR YOU GO BLACKADDER ALREADY WENT OVER THAT. I CANT PROVIDE WHAT I CANT GET OR HAVE!

Old 08-20-2017, 09:09 PM   #394
Lucille
Nick, you did not object in the thread when the OP said that the burying of the vet info was a mutual decision between you and her. So I think people would be naive if they believed your post, above.

Old 08-20-2017, 09:10 PM   #395
Black Adder
Quote:
HEAR YOU GO BLACKADDER ALREADY WENT OVER THAT. I CANT PROVIDE WHAT I CANT GET OR HAVE!
So, are you trying to tell everybody here that after you both agreed not to share these reports that you had not seen a copy of them yourself?
That is hard to believe or why would you agree not to share them if you had no idea what was in them?

Or are now trying to tell us that the op saying "we have agreed not to share" is a lie and you did not actually agree to this at all?

Old 08-20-2017, 09:23 PM   #396
Roscoe09
I am sorry to point this out but some of you aren't acting as the mature adults you guys are. N. I klloe

Old 08-20-2017, 10:15 PM   #397
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Then that is your fault for not speaking up when she said you two agreed not to share the results.

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenfiremajick View Post
Nick has agreed to work together with me to continue testing the animals for another 3-5 cycles or whatever is reccomended "just in case," as far as parasites and so on. sometines test results can be a false negative or positive. We have also agreed I am not going to share the vet report, nor the lab report results I got in today, on this forum.
Do you not recall this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenfiremajick View Post
If nick chooses to have them put on here i will do so.
You should contact her and have her post the results.

I, for one don't believe there were tests done.

Old 08-20-2017, 10:31 PM   #398
senusenu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roscoe09 View Post
I am sorry to point this out but some of you aren't acting as the mature adults you guys are. N. I klloe
Wanting truth and transparency is so immature.

Old 08-21-2017, 08:15 AM   #399
Roscoe09
Wanting truth isn't immature but destroying someone who can't provide it is the immature part.

Old 08-21-2017, 08:57 AM   #400
Beyond GenetiX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
Then that is your fault for not speaking up when she said you two agreed not to share the results.

Do you not recall this?

You should contact her and have her post the results.

I, for one don't believe there were tests done.
It all just screams shady, in my book. If I had tests run and they come back negative for anything, I would post it all over here. However I would have to post results either way. If I had issues, I'd be looking for help/guidance at every corner.

Not saying that is the case, but...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!