AWWWSOME ambanja for sale!! - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Chameleons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2007, 02:54 PM   #21
geomeleon
Quote:
Originally Posted by chameleontario
Those 2 photos are of an Ambilobe. Not Ambanja.
LET VINCE DECIDE!!!
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-29-2007, 02:56 PM   #22
chameleontario
Check the thread at chameleon forums. Already 2 votes Ambilobe and 0 votes Ambanja bud.

Old 11-29-2007, 02:58 PM   #23
chameleontario
The reason I want this cleared up is because YOU and the person you sold it to are most likely breeding them with Ambanja felames...selling the offspring off as 100% Ambanja, which isn't the case. Sorry for being so critical, but it's saving your butt down the line as well.

Old 11-29-2007, 03:16 PM   #24
geomeleon
Quote:
The reason I want this cleared up is because YOU and the person you sold it to are most likely breeding them with Ambanja felames...selling the offspring off as 100% Ambanja, which isn't the case. Sorry for being so critical, but it's saving your butt down the line as well.
I just got off the phone with Vince and apparently he hasn't gotten any emails from you?? He however, is ready for any questions you may have!! This is an AMBANJA!!!!!!!!
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-29-2007, 03:45 PM   #25
chameleontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by geomeleon
I just got off the phone with Vince and apparently he hasn't gotten any emails from you?? He however, is ready for any questions you may have!! This is an AMBANJA!!!!!!!!
Dude, you are so full of crap, it's hilarious. It's a AMBILOBE! you're a complete jackass.

Old 11-29-2007, 04:02 PM   #26
kmurphy
Take it to the BOI

I don't know who's is correct but the classified section is not the place to hammer it out.

Old 11-29-2007, 04:06 PM   #27
chameleontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmurphy
I don't know who's is correct but the classified section is not the place to hammer it out.
I know I'm right and alot of others from another site agree with me. Vincent wouldn't sell these chameleons as Ambanjas ever... They are 100% Ambilobe and this guy is being a complete jackass. Especially if he says he's been breeding and selling chams for 10 years LMAO...

Old 11-29-2007, 04:10 PM   #28
geomeleon
Quote:
Dude, you are so full of crap, it's hilarious. It's a AMBILOBE! you're a complete jackass.
If you are so SURE of yourself, why not ask Vince? Go back to Crapeleon Forums where you belong!! Until you talk to Vincent I am done with you and your OPINIONS!!
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-29-2007, 05:09 PM   #29
chameleontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by geomeleon
If you are so SURE of yourself, why not ask Vince? Go back to Crapeleon Forums where you belong!! Until you talk to Vincent I am done with you and your OPINIONS!!
You're a very sad case of what this industry doesn't need. You have no idea about the locales you are breeding together LMAO. Thanks for coming out.

Old 11-29-2007, 05:43 PM   #30
geomeleon
Quote:
You're a very sad case of what this industry doesn't need. You have no idea about the locales you are breeding together LMAO. Thanks for coming out.
Yea well......as you can see I have NO problem selling my animals!! I see your to chicken sh*t to ask Vince yourself!! Obviously, people that have purchased animals from me have done their homework on the locales of what they are getting from me!! Your just bitter because your chameleon stock will never compare to mine!!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread