Two Turtles to good homes! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2008, 03:03 PM   #1
Bearded Wizard
Two Turtles to good homes!

Hello guys,

Over the past year I've taken in two turtles that have either been rescued from a construction site or just given to me by a friend that didn't know anything about turtles and didn't want to release them back to the wild... So I have two turtles that are around 6-8 months of age, I've raised one from a 1 month old to about 8-10 months now, he/she has more than quadrupled in size.(From 1" in diameter to more than 3"-4" in diameter)

So I have one Painted turtle(The one I raised from a baby) and one Slider(At least that's my best guess), I will have up pictures over the weekend, but if you are interested please give me a PM... They both have a lot of coloration (Bright oranges) and are both eating Repti-Cal floating aquatic turtle pellets daily while under a Repti-Sun 5.0. With all of my Bearded Dragons and two Chihuahua's I just don't have the time for these guys any more, I only have time to feed them and watch them swim or bask... I wish I could take them out and play/interact with them again, but I'm just way to busy!

So if you are local to me(MD, VA, DE, or PA) and want two beautiful turtles and are willing to give them the attention I can no longer provide then by all means please send me a PM. I have a small tank that I could give you it's a 15 gallon tank, I can give you for $10; but realistically then need a 25-40 gallon tank to swim and task in... They were previously in a 40 gallon and loved it, but they will come with food, and if you want the tank it comes with lights, filters, and floating turtle basking plate form. Instead of releasing these guys I would rather have someone take good care of them as a pet as they have start out 3/4 of their lives so far as pets...

Here are a few pictures of the Painted turtle about a month or two after I received him/her... (The tank in the pictures is the tank I was talking about above, it's small...)

And a newer pic from a couple of months ago...

Thanks for looking,

Anthony

Old 11-05-2008, 11:40 PM   #2
turtleloverz
are they still available?

Old 11-06-2008, 07:19 AM   #3
Bearded Wizard 1
Sorry they are no longer available...

Thanks

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread