Good Guy Samantha Harrison ( Samantha's Geckos ) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-13-2012, 08:59 PM   #1
K_Hans92
Samantha Harrison ( Samantha's Geckos )

I've made two separate purchases from Samantha Harrison : One of an adult male crested gecko, and another of a baby crested gecko. Both transactions were incredibly smooth, and handled very professionally.

She answered all my questions to the best of her ability, and even gave me additional info on the geckos I hadn't thought to ask!

I would definitely recommend buying from her, she's an excellent person, very professional yet friendly at the same time, and knows her stuff!

~Kivah Hansen

Old 09-14-2012, 12:00 PM   #2
TextileHerps
I too got a gecko from her, she is amazing and even keeps in touch with me when I update her on the gecko I bought.

Old 01-28-2013, 08:20 AM   #3
AGoodwin
I contact Samantha about reserving a gecko of hers for pickup at a local expo. She was amazing to deal with and very accommodating. Upon arrival at the expo, she was very polite and professional and even allowed my husband and I to keep the gecko at her table while we browsed the expo. The entire transaction was a great experience and I look forward to dealing with her again.

Old 01-29-2013, 07:46 PM   #4
proball1555
I bought an unsexed gecko from her and it arrived safely and the transaction could not have went more smoothly. Highly recommended!

Old 10-23-2013, 09:33 AM   #5
proball1555
I really can't say enough about the customer service Samantha provides! She really stands by the quality of her animals! Very professional, very courteous and quality animals. Purchase from this breeder with confidence.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!