Bad Guy Evan Stahl - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-04-2014, 06:18 PM   #1
Joeseph
Evan Stahl

I placed a order for a chinese king ratsnake with Evan on 12/2/2013 and on Weds December 4 I received what I though was the snake in question. Turns out Evan had mistakenly sent me someones tarantula order by mistake. That same day I had to come home from work after my old lady called and called him. I then re packed his spiders with a new heat pack and shipped them out within a few hours. (receipt of the return shipment attached). After the misunderstanding I decided to order a second snake from Evan on 12/6/2012 with the understanding they're be shipped when weather permitted sometime within the next week. One 12/10/2012 I had gotten in contact with Evan and it appeared that the weather wasn't going to permit shipping so I asked for a refund and was denied. On 12/18/2012 I left town for the holidays and was going to be gone for awhile so although I wasn't able to get through to him over the telephone I had my bank submit a charge back for "items unsent" one 12/19/2012 while in ohio( I live in Sacramento Ca) I received a notice from UPS that there was a due for delivery the following day. I called Evan and had the package stopped.
On 12/21/2012 paypal informed me that my Credit union had filed the charge back as a Unauthorized Purchase Code S5 and contaced Evans local law enforcement and that they had locked both pay pal accounts. I reactivated my pay pal account and contacted my Credit union and tried to have them change the dispute from "Unauthorized purchase/Charge" code S5 TO items not sent/received Code S30 but it had already been put through. on 1/3/2013 I was told via my bank and to get the pending charges dropped was to cancle the chargebacks. I have done so and have provided Evan Stahl with clips from my checking showing the smaller of the two charges as having been reversed yet all I get when trying to explain to him that the money is on its way to being returned to him is yelled at and called a cunt. 90% of our transaction has taken place over the phone. My bank screwed up and processed my request wrong and in my attempt to salvage it and cover both of our backs I have been met with nothing but insults and curseing. I will speak with my credit union monday and acquire signed copies of the affidavit I used to cancle the charge backs. Until then I only have attachments from the online conversations. I have informed him of this post and my complaint filed with
BBB of Detroit & Eastern Michigan
26777 Central Park Blvd.
Suite 100
Southfield, MI 48076-4163
Phone: (248)223-9400
Fax: (248)356-5156
Email Address: info@easternmichiganbbb.org

According to the BBB they will be contacting him shortly.
Attached Images

Old 01-04-2014, 06:25 PM   #2
Joeseph
I will be posting more as soon as I get it all organized. Bottom line is the deal went bad and I tried to explain to him I couldn't be home at his convenience being as the holidays require me to be elsewhere. I understand that he can only ship during December if the weather permits it but that wasn't going to work for me. I also understand it takes time for the process to be reverse and the funds to get sent back to the man, but I have proof it is/has happened. I will call pay pal on monday and verify if he received the lesser charge of $75. I don't appreciate or think anyone should have to contend with being called a c*unt because my financial institution fumbled the paper work and I can't be home when the weather permits him to ship to me without first confirming with me that i'll be home to receive the package.

Old 01-04-2014, 06:28 PM   #3
Joeseph
Confirmation that the one chargeback transaction was completed on 1/3/2013
Attached Images

Old 01-04-2014, 06:31 PM   #4
Joeseph
reversed Provisional credit. The Second transaction will be reversed sometime next week I would imagine being as it is the weekend.
Attached Images

Old 01-04-2014, 06:38 PM   #5
evansnakes
I think its funny that when people post on this board they always leave out big chunks of what happened. There is absolutely NO reason for this thread, as the buyer has been informed, I DO NOT HAVE A CENT OF HIS MONEY.

1) UPS mistakenly shipped my spiders to him. when they check out packages they must have put the wrong airbill back on the package. He did send them back to me 100% AT MY EXPENSE and it was great when they arrived and somebody had put some kind of chemical in the box, which I get hit with a nice big whif of the instant I opened the box. It killed a bunch of the spiders and within 2 days they were all dead. The buyer said it did not smell like that when he got it, so then he or his wife put it there. I did nothing about that, just bit my lip.

2) He asked for a request when the forecast clearly showed and I told him there was an upcoming window of opportunity to ship and in fact I had his animals packed and delivered to UPS and he received notice via email from ups that the animals had been shipped. Without telling me he had already filed fraud charges with his bank claiming, in his banks own words, that I used his credit card without authorization and committed a felony, even though he paid through paypal and I have not ever had any access to his info. When I got pissed off at him because he LIED and accused me of crimes just to get his refund, he then asked the bank to change it to a not received complaint. I went to ups and picked up the snakes, after I CALLED HIM to make sure he know they were on the way. He told me on the phone, "I wont accept them. If you ship them they will die." Nice.

3) the bank took his money back from paypal. paypal took the money back from me. I do not have one cent of his money. paypal reversed all charges I received and told him they decided in his favor. you would think that would be enough. BUT NO, he is now harassing me, calling my house 5 times in an hour and messaging me on facebook, wanting me to pay his money back!!! He even went so far as to bill me for the money through paypal!

I will be very cautious of the rules of this board so as not to but heads with you again Rich, but there is absolutely no reason for this thread. He lied to his bank, he lied to paypal and he got 100% of his money back from me, I even sent him copies of paypal notice that I lost the case and the funds were refunded dates 12-31-13 when he is saying that his date is 12-18 or something. I am sick of this guys lies and BS! He filed fraud charges against me when I did nothing wrong. I am not going to ever talk to him or do anything for him. I told him I have no money of his and he needs to talk to paypal and his bank. HE took the case out of my hands and now that he is having problems with his bank he wants me to help him. Well I am sorry, but after what he has done to me he is on his own!

Old 01-04-2014, 06:39 PM   #6
evansnakes
I am sorry, I said "he asked for a request" on point 2 it should say he asked for refund

Old 01-04-2014, 06:45 PM   #7
Joeseph
You don't have my money as of yet I am still waiting on pay pal to confirm if you have received the $75 that was processed back to you or if that'll happen next week, but in order to get my credit union not to press improperly accused fraud charges. I had to have the chargebacks reversed and void the both chargebacks. Like I told you over facebook, I am simply telling you that you "will" have my funds within a short amount of time being as the credit union fumbled it and filed the chargebacks incorrectly.

Old 01-04-2014, 06:51 PM   #8
evansnakes
I don't care. After what you did I am done with you. You chose to go to the bank and to paypal, so straighten it out with them. You have NO business with me. You have NO reason to contact or harass me! Why did you need to call 5 times in an hour? And even after I told you not to call me that I was in an important meeting and would not answer the phone, you called again! You filed with two companies accusing me of theft and fraud. You are a liar! Now that things have backfired on you, now you want me to help you because screwing me over didn't work the way you thought it would? Sure, lets do that. I don't think so. As I said, and I mean it, talk to the bank and paypal, not me. And I am considering filing a police report for your fake fraud complaint. And contacting the better business bureau?? what do they have to do with anything?

Old 01-04-2014, 06:51 PM   #9
evansnakes
"You don't have my money as of yet"
but you still sent me a payment request for the money!!!

Old 01-04-2014, 06:54 PM   #10
evansnakes
and I will ask again, how do I deserve a bad guy thread over this mess that you made?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!