Bad Guy Anthony J McCain - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-19-2013, 01:36 AM   #131
Helenthereef
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helenthereef View Post
... it shouldn't be an excuse to do just anything you feel like.
.... such as blasting away at people with no restraint whatsoever, as this guy seems to feel he has the right to do, in case I hadn't made my point very clearly there...

Old 02-27-2014, 12:47 AM   #132
bcr229
Who didn't see this coming? And is there anyone local who can let animal control know that this guy has animals that may need tending to?

Rural Jefferson Man Arrested after making threats to Police Officers and President

Jefferson, Iowa -- The Greene County Sheriff’s Office and Jefferson Police Department located 42-year-old Anthony James McCain of rural Jefferson, Friday morning around 11:32. He was parked outside the Jefferson Public Library. An Order for his Committal was issued after McCain had allegedly made threats towards police officers, President Barak Obama and other businesses and individuals. McCain was transported to the Greene County Medical Center for a preliminary evaluation before being transferred to the State Mental Health Facility in Cherokee. No other details have been released at this time. - See more at: http://www.1380kcim.com/Rural-Jeffer....OGFjM7Hw.dpuf

Old 02-27-2014, 08:03 AM   #133
khoffman
Every thing has been taken care of animal wise.

Old 02-27-2014, 07:38 PM   #134
David Reid
Damn, I hope he gets the help he needs.

Dave

Old 02-27-2014, 08:05 PM   #135
Get Sum
Wow

I would say with 100% confidence that the majority of people I have met over the last 10 years in the reptile community (Mostly other breeders and show venders) are some of the nicest, honest, trustworthy, caring and helpful individuals I have ever met.

There are a few exceptions and unfortunately, Anthony appears to be one of those exceptions. With all of his accomplishments, I sure hope his actions/ behavior doesn't create a negative impact on others in the hobby.

Sounds like he needs to get some serious help and maybe a daily dosage of some heavy medication. We should all wish and hope he is able to get the proper treatment he needs.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!