Bad Guy Anthony J McCain - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-13-2013, 12:54 PM   #41
aSnakeLovinBabe
Wow Daniel, I am very sorry he is treating you this way and saying such harsh things about you. The one good thing about all of it is, he is exposing himself to everyone for what he is, and he is going to lose a LOT of business over this.

Old 04-13-2013, 01:37 PM   #42
LoudMetal
Where is Anthony located? what state?

Old 04-13-2013, 01:46 PM   #43
region reptiles
Jefferson , Iowa

Old 04-13-2013, 01:56 PM   #44
Kristi23
I see that he does the Tinley show. I wonder if someone should send this link to Brian? The racist comments are really bad. If I ran a show, I would not want someone like that there. What if he blows up like this there? His comments and attitude are disgusting.

Old 04-13-2013, 02:25 PM   #45
Fledermaus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristi23 View Post
I see that he does the Tinley show. I wonder if someone should send this link to Brian? The racist comments are really bad. If I ran a show, I would not want someone like that there. What if he blows up like this there? His comments and attitude are disgusting.
Especially after advising Daniel that he would react violently if he showed up to Tinley. Perhaps it would be in the best interests of safety to just prevent Anthoney having a table there at all.

Old 04-13-2013, 03:20 PM   #46
GreenCountryHerp
I think its odd how he claims to be one of the first to breed certain morphs yet I have been in the reptile industry for about 15 years and never heard of him until the mystic ball python came around.

Old 04-13-2013, 03:33 PM   #47
meowmeowkazoo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristi23 View Post
This.

The shows he vends at should be contacted, and animal control or the police should be contacted over the treatment of his animals.

This man should not continue to own animals, let alone sell or ship them. We as a community should do everything possible to ensure that these creatures are rescued from him, and to ensure that he cannot do business at any reptile expo again.

Who knows how many animals have died painful, lingering deaths at his hands? Who knows how many are dying right now, or suffering unimaginably? They can't speak for themselves, and they can't ask for help. It's our responsibility to do that for them.

Old 04-13-2013, 03:36 PM   #48
TextileHerps
I don't think this packing was done on purpose... if I can understand this post on his Facebook... he admits it wasn't a ***** packing job. I really can't understand half of what he posts due to the random inserts of caps... it really hurts my head to read
Attached Images

Old 04-13-2013, 05:14 PM   #49
RoyalPythonPros
This is horrible. Anyone who treats customers like that surely shouldn't be in business. Worse off are the conditions his animals are kept in, I hope someone is able to get that corrected or find a way to get help for them. Also, I see that he hasn't been on here in years by his profile...

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...er.php?u=12547

Old 04-13-2013, 05:28 PM   #50
NARBC
Anthony.......until we hear that you have apologized and taken back your threats of violence at NARBC you are no longer welcome to vend or step food inside of NARBC. This Show or any other place for that matter are no place for you to be threatening people. Nobody should be afraid to show up because of you and your comments. You should be ashamed of your posts. Your business will suffer for this......don't try and hurt other people's businesses as well.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!