Bad Guy Anthony J McCain - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-13-2013, 05:46 PM   #51
NARBC
That was "step foot"

Old 04-13-2013, 05:55 PM   #52
chadharper
Thanks Brian for stepping up.

Old 04-13-2013, 06:04 PM   #53
Kristi23
Quote:
Originally Posted by NARBC View Post
Anthony.......until we hear that you have apologized and taken back your threats of violence at NARBC you are no longer welcome to vend or step food inside of NARBC. This Show or any other place for that matter are no place for you to be threatening people. Nobody should be afraid to show up because of you and your comments. You should be ashamed of your posts. Your business will suffer for this......don't try and hurt other people's businesses as well.
Thank you Brian.

Old 04-13-2013, 06:11 PM   #54
tommyhil4_6
Astonished.... flabbergasted.... awestruck....

Not by the packing in essence, but to his response.... It absolutely blows my mind....

Daniel, I commend you for taking the higher road and being professional. It takes a strong minded individual to rise above the lowly and derogatory nature of someone else....

I am not a ball python individual, but you have opened the eyes of many to this potential guys business practices.

I also want to commend NARBC for putting a major stamp of disapproval on this individuals tirades/rants/actions and bigoted tendencies.....

This is a SMH moment. Nothing else needs to be stated, as it already has been...

Old 04-13-2013, 06:14 PM   #55
Pink Lady Exotics
Apparently the harassment and threats have now turned to me. Have a friend editing screen shots since I'm on my phone. Apparently he's now going to call some guys in my area so they become "friendly" with me? Hard to make sense of what he says.

Old 04-13-2013, 06:20 PM   #56
Pink Lady Exotics

Old 04-13-2013, 07:10 PM   #57
rcarichter
It's worth a quick look at his FB page before doing business with this guy. I've never seen anything quite like it. He invites us to cut/paste, but honestly the editing would be very difficult. Maybe someone who is better at editing could give it a try. He refers repeatedly to a group of idiots (pretty sure that's us), and himself as a higher power level (in his response to Jennifer).

Noelle

Noelle

Old 04-13-2013, 07:11 PM   #58
meowmeowkazoo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Lady Exotics View Post
Apparently the harassment and threats have now turned to me. Have a friend editing screen shots since I'm on my phone. Apparently he's now going to call some guys in my area so they become "friendly" with me? Hard to make sense of what he says.
While it sounds like an empty threat, don't hesitate to contact the police if you see anything suspicious or have any reason to believe that he will do harm to you. I've dealt with a similar situation before. I'm sorry you have to go through this.

Old 04-13-2013, 07:14 PM   #59
Pink Lady Exotics
There's a lot more. On his Facebook wall and on the Ball Python Breeders group.

Old 04-13-2013, 07:21 PM   #60
St Pierre
This looks less like a case of a cantankerous seller and more a case of a man with a mental illness in freefall. Everyone involved in this should probably becareful and take any threats seriously.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!