Bad Guy Anthony J McCain - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-13-2013, 11:42 PM   #71
RichsBallPythons
Since hes in Iowa, he is breaking Serious State Cyber Bullying,Harrasment,Stalking laws that comes with serious fines AND prison time.

Does not matter where you live, Save all messages he has attacked you on, call local police and they will allow you to file a Report and press charges. Hes in serious trouble if anyone actually takes it to the police.

If his threats and stalking bother you enough to post here, Man up at take it to the police and put his ass in jeopardy wit hthe law.

http://www.stopbullying.gov/laws/iowa.html

http://www.haltabuse.org/resources/laws/iowa.shtml

http://educateiowa.gov/index.php?opt...30&Itemid=1293

Be sure to read them links. If you live in same state with him, If out of state just call your local PD

Old 04-13-2013, 11:47 PM   #72
RichsBallPythons
One other Link

http://search.legis.state.ia.us/NXT/gateway.dll/ic/1/13/25874/25875/26074/26086?$q=[field%20%20708.7]$x=Advanced

Old 04-14-2013, 12:47 AM   #73
jonf
Seriously........how is this guy still around - and selling snakes? He's been doing this for many years. It's just more prevalent now because of social media.

Old 04-14-2013, 12:24 PM   #74
RichsBallPythons
Hes made A huge post directed at Potter over the Reptile Show.

Quote:
I see MR POTTER -- HOW IS THAT MYSTIC you SO DID NOT WANT ME TO TALK TO KEVIN OR RALPH about - remember that snake you paid WELL UNDER it's worth for SOME MANY YEARS BACK MR POTTER...GOOD SNAKE WASN'T it man??? WONDER HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE until maybe THIS YEAR attended EVERY SINGLE NARBC SHOW and VENDED AT THEM ALL MR BRIAN POTTER-- HOW MUCH $$$$ do you suppose I put in YOUR POCKET MR POTTER ????? I did APOLOGIZE PERIOD - EVER HEAR OF A TELEPHONE MR INDUSTRY LEADER --- lol nice really NICE --- PEOPLE in 2012 walked AWAY taking TAKING /HAULING BACK HOME WITH THEM how say some 85-90% OF ALL THE animals and products that they TOOK TO YOUR expensive show too DID THEY NOT MR POTTER -- SURE did - I was there - hell I have BEEN there FOR ALL THE SHOWS HAVE I NOT POTTER??????????? PEOPLE are WIMPs these days I will STAND MY GROUND UNLIKE SOME OF YOU - I am NOT afraid of you NOR anybody PERIOD -- UNTIL you are MAN enough to call telling me AM I DONE FOREVER then I WILL be there AND EXPECT A BOOTH like always MR POTTER am I CLEAR MR BRIAN POTTER that has 77777777777777777777 MEMBERs on FACEBOOK --- ??? SOME PEOPLE s kids ---- KEVIN and I talked this over this morning on here -- KYLE HOFFMAN SENT ME THIS above CRAP -- DID NOT see it in my EMAIL or ANYTHING VERY VERY cute MR BRIAN POTTER CARE to continue man..??? SO BRIAN MR COOL HIMSELF ----DO YOU IN YOUR LIFETIME OF GREAT ACCOMPLISHMENTS AND WISDOM SELLING MICE AT THAT CHICAGO REPTILE HOUSE FOR PROABLY A GREAT DEAL AND ALL THAT I AM SURE ... DO YOU MR POTTER EVER get HOT HEADED MR POTTER???? I HAVE SEEN YOU DRUNK in TINLEY many times and YEP I BET YOU do - whatever man - hope you feel POWERFUL---lol --- TINLEY as with most these overrated overpriced shows cost to much - $100 for $15 worth of electricity HOPE you FEEL good about all this --- here WE go - GAMES we PLAY BROTHER RIGHT -- LOL -- FREE WORLD --- FREE country -- BUY ME OUT CHICAGO REPTILE house - can't afford ALL THIS I have here... WELL ??? Could YOU BRIAN - NOPE -- I BET YA - NOPE DOUBTFUL BIG GUY LOL !!! these showS you sell TO big DOGS - big names LIKE myself and ALL the GUYS that BUILT up WHAT you MR POTTER now get to work with because OF GUYs JUST like me you see .. YOUR ENTIRE SHOW NATIONWIDE MR POTTER is AS THE BUSINESS WORLD CALLS IS HAS AND IS JUST SIMPLY WAY TO DARN OVERPRICED and aint selling much--NOT COMPARED TO THE $500 IT TAKES TO SET UP IN THAT PLACE OR THE OHTER PLACES -- NOPE most in TINLEY FALL of 2012 sold next to NOTHING - BE LUCKY IF they PAID FOR THEIR BOOTH AND THE ROOM THEY RENTED - ADD UP BUSINESS MINDS LIKE MINE KEEP TRACK SO MAYBE I JUST SAVED MYSELF O ABOUT $700 EACH FALL RIGHT HERE --- and I suppose I could bring my trailer up and VEND across the street maybe FOR FREE too hell of an idea -- people may come check me out for the fun of it you know.... SO is this mr Potter how we part ways then since 2001 I HAVE BEEN PUTTING $$ in YOUR pocket so your belly and MOUTH continue to be FED looks looks to me MR POTTER - YOU OWE me a phone calll 515-738-2142 OR 515-971-9808 pick up the phone and be a man for a change - CALL ME big shot - this will be a interesting conversation I bet you WORLD!!!----

Old 04-14-2013, 12:39 PM   #75
laterob
That guy is unbelievable. Thanks for the updates, Rich.

Old 04-14-2013, 12:45 PM   #76
RichsBallPythons
Him and Potter seem to be talking on that post about hot to rectify situation in order to be allowed back to the show.

Old 04-14-2013, 01:18 PM   #77
Kristi23
This guy just keeps getting worse. I would hope that Brian will keep him banned. Especially after that rant about him. I am always at the Tinley show and I would honestly be nervous if this guy was there this fall.

Old 04-14-2013, 02:27 PM   #78
meowmeowkazoo
I think he should be banned forever from every expo, solely because of the neglect and cruelty that his animals suffer. He should not be a part of the herp community, not ever.

Mental illness is no excuse for this behavior. I have been diagnosed with a few things that I take medication for. I still take perfect care of my animals and manage not to threaten people who aggravate me.

While Bipolar can cause paranoia and possibly the violent outbursts as well, it is NO excuse for neglecting his animals. That is simply him being a bad person.

Old 04-14-2013, 03:31 PM   #79
Reptile AVE
Ok just to clear something up, he has never apologize or even try to, last text I receive from him was to tell me that I just had started the end of my days in the industry, I still have a good amount of screen shots and text messages where he goes on with his rant, Im just debating weather to post them or not, some of them are very disturbing Im not sure what kind of attention that will bring, the other problem is he block me from FB and I cant see all the other accusations he is making on me, thanks Brian Potter for supporting whats right Im glad you took notice of the way he handle himself, thanks for all those who supported me in this whole deal.

Old 04-14-2013, 03:40 PM   #80
region reptiles
Daniel be the bigger man be done with it and move on he made his bed already. As for him being banned from other shows does anybody have 100% proof on how he keeps his animals other then somebody saying he does ?? Pics ??

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!