Hard 2 Find herps? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-11-2003, 02:56 PM   #1
CFoley
Hard 2 Find herps?

I did what I was told to do the last time.

Take Step 4 and walk away.

Now apparently Im unprofessional, and wasting peoples time.

I was not comfortable with their business. I dont think there is anything else to be discussed.

I approached him with a trade, we began working on it, I felt uncomfortable, is that a crime?

I wouldnt post anything, however he threatened me to "bash me for unprofessionalism" and that I insulted him, and wasted him time.
So I figured id get here first

Old 07-11-2003, 05:27 PM   #2
Rob @ RK Reptiles
Chris,

If your going to make a post on here regarding the situation please let know all the pertinent information.

Old 07-11-2003, 05:41 PM   #3
John Apple
bland post

Chris
he said she said doesn't work and your post sounds like one of those with no data. If you were in the right then let them post and make the fool. Your post sounds like you were trying to get to 'Mom' before your brother was. Not trying to be a hard a$$ here
let us know the details

Old 07-11-2003, 06:40 PM   #4
CFoley
John, more than likely, thats how you can declare it.

Everytime that I am in the right, and someone gets there before me, I am a horrible person.

When he threatened to "bash me with unprofessionalism" i figured id bring it to everyones attention ahead of time.

Theres no proof, etc to be given. No animals or money was exchanged. I wasnt comfortable so I backed out.

Old 07-11-2003, 09:59 PM   #5
Rob @ RK Reptiles
Chris,

Then post the e-mail exchanges and that will show if your in the right.

Old 07-11-2003, 11:03 PM   #6
CFoley
rob, I dont mean to be rude, but your not getting it.

Nobody is right, nobody is wrong. Nobody was offended (to my knowledge), nobody was taken advantage of.

Im just not comfortable, is this not my right??!!

It also went on in an aol IM, not an email.

On that note, id like some info on this person if possible. Its very well possible this could be a good person, which is why i never said anything bad about them.

the only info i have is

Name: Mike
Business name: Hard 2 Find Herps

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!