JOHN Q (John Quinones) is a GREAT GUY!!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-09-2007, 01:07 PM   #1
JunglePaul
JOHN Q (John Quinones) is a GREAT GUY!!!!

Talk about a great transaction! John Q is a super nice guy and very knowledgable! I got a great looking adult Hognose from him and it was not only a great deal but a great experience. Thanks John, you're one of the best around!!!

Paul Snyder

Old 01-06-2008, 02:15 AM   #2
Dennis Hultman
I completed a transaction with John today. I received a really good deal on ten snakes. It was an excellent transaction. Thank you John.

Old 01-15-2008, 01:56 AM   #3
Dan14
I agree I bought four hets from him and got to meet him in person great guy

Old 07-14-2008, 07:44 PM   #4
mvite
John is a fantastic breeder & hobbyist.

I picked up a male spider BP, female pastel bp, and a pair of SK het axanthic bps from Q-Ball last Spring/Summer.

John has stayed in touch with me for first-year-breeding advice and has helped me get a reluctant spider hatchlings to feed recently!

John is such a great dude that I decided to purchase an SK Axanthic male from him. John is so cool--he was like, "no need to send me money for him yet---sell some of your corn snakes first. I will just know that you want him."

John is the man!

Old 07-15-2008, 09:35 PM   #5
John Q Reptiles
I visit the BOI a couple of times a day. I was really surprised to find my name on the front page. Just want to say thanks for all the positive feedback. Not every customer takes the time to post here so when one does, I really appreciate the comments.
Thanks again
John Quinones
AKA John Q

Old 08-12-2008, 10:54 AM   #6
mvite
I just received my axanthic male from John today!!!!

After reading all the crazy stories here on the BOI---I am so glad that I found John!

I highly recommend him to everyone.

He's a great communicator---fair business person---and provides healthy, solid animals!

Thanks again John!!

Old 08-28-2008, 12:01 PM   #7
Shadera
I received 1.1 08 100% het for albinos from John today. They were supposed to arrive yesterday, but due to trouble on fedex's end with mechanical errors they were delayed.

No problem at all though, with John's careful packaging. These babies showed no adverse reaction to having been in the system a couple days, and were happily crawling out of my tub on the scale while I tried to get my initial weights and photos.

And the big one that really did it for me.. Imagine my surprise when I opened the bag to see those two little heads peering up at me, then a third poked its way out. John added an extra 100% het albino male! My husband said I actually did squeal out loud. LOL

John's been a wonderful seller from start to finish, and I hope to buy from him again if I can. His bits of advice are greatly appreciated, as I am new to the hobby, and his care for the animals he sells is crystal clear.

Thank you John.

Old 01-07-2011, 10:32 PM   #8
Pink Lady Exotics
Thumbs up

I recieved a gorgeous genetic (co-dom) reduced pattern male ball python from John Quinones (John Q Reptiles here on Fauna), and I can't thank him enough. I contacted him about the snake when he listed him for sale, and he gave me the greatest deal one could ask for. This male fits into my project perfectly. John shipped him quickly and he was very well packaged, and he arrived in great health with very good body weight. He went into shed during shipment, which made for a fabulous surprise when he shed within a couple days and I got to see how beautiful he truly is with a fresh skin. Since the snake has been here, he has eaten like a champ weekly on both mice and rats. He has a wonderful temperment, very placid and gentle, never flinching. He enjoys being handled, even by my 4 1/2 year old daughter, and is very curious but calm. I would definitely do business with John again. Thanks John!

John's original pic:

My horrible cell phone pic:

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!