Good Guy HIGHLY RECOMMENDED- KG CONSTRICTORS - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-28-2010, 07:56 PM   #1
rsross1970
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED- KG CONSTRICTORS

My name is Richard Ross. I would like to take the moment to acknowedge the wonderful experience that I had with my purchase from Kevin Gilbert of KG CONSTRICTORS. The entire process of choosing the correct snake for my collection was easy when I worked with Kevin on what would work best for me. He listen to what I was looking for and showed me what he had available. We talked about what I could breed my choice of a 09 het albino female super salmon boa with. I was looking to produce some nice looking sunglow boas later down the road, and what I got was outstanding! Kevin went the extra steps and spoke with me many times over the phone whenever I had any questions. He checked in with me on the delivery day to see if she arrived safely and how I liked her. He even went over and above and made me a youtube video of his set up and showed me what my snake looked like on video before I even got her shipped. If anyone out there is looking to get a great boa.Espesially a super salmon. You can't go wrong with KG CONSTICTORS. His prices are low and not inflated like I've seen many times before. I have purchased other snakes from other breeders and dealers before. Never have I had such a great experience as I have had with KG CONSTRICTORS.

Old 10-29-2010, 03:49 AM   #2
KGConstrictors
Thanks for such an honest and heartfelt testimonial Richard. One of the most rewarding parts of breeding boas is meeting and dealing with people such as you.
I love my hobby
People like you, make the whole process worth while.
I am glad you are happy with your new boa.

Kevin

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!