look at these little guys... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 05-04-2004, 12:03 PM   #1
Snakebyt
look at these little guys...

I know there not leopards, but i am happy to finally have a chance to work with ackies....And since i dont know anyone form the monitor forum i thoguth you guys might like to see them..

Old 05-04-2004, 12:50 PM   #2
riverjop
NICE!

Old 05-04-2004, 12:55 PM   #3
KelliH
so cool!

Terry you are gonna love them! Steve and I raised 2 from hatchlings to adults a few years ago and they were so much fun. Dand, looking at your pictures makes me wish we still had them. Call me when you get some babies!

Old 05-04-2004, 01:01 PM   #4
diablohogs
those are awesome...nice color. how much did those cost you? i bet you could have bought some really nice leopard geckos with that money.

Old 05-04-2004, 01:27 PM   #5
Blazin
COOLBEANS!

They are awesome. I have an adult male thats so much fun. I handle him with no problems. He is a little lively but man they are such neat animals. I got this male given to me and he has lost some toes due to poor husbandry from the previous owner. Other than that though he is just awesome. Their accuracy in hunting also amazes me. They are like little Javelins when attacking cricks. Hope to see more of those pics. Where did you get them?

Old 05-04-2004, 03:25 PM   #6
Snakebyt
i got them from a random guy in the classifieds, took a while to get emails going, but im glad that i got them. I got a really good deal on them, i mean a really good deal IMO otherwise i would have used the money on more leopards, but i have wanted to try them for a while now, and finally got the chance. they have only been set up for about 4 hours now, and there hot spot isnt exactly where i want it yet, but they seem to be doing well and already ate some crickets...

I cant wait to get to know them better.. and i hope i can get some babies from them soon

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!