SnakeSnare.com - Self Explanitory - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Consumer Reports

Notices

Consumer Reports Looking for, or want to leave feedback about a product? This is the place for that sort of info!

Old 12-21-2004, 10:10 AM   #101
bcfos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus Haley
This is simply biological fact. If you were unaware of this then frankly you have no business relocating or field collecting animals to begin with.

Very well said and so very true also. And I am sure the people wanting to read up more on this can always doo a google search and find that information as I did.

Old 12-21-2004, 12:35 PM   #102
Rockford
Thanks Brian....You are my hero!!!

Bthacker

Old 12-21-2004, 12:45 PM   #103
Rockford
Womanizer......

How about supplying us a link or search criteria for all us ignorant rednecks. I just did a search and found a bunch a garbage. Please help since you seem alot smarter than me. It would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks-

Bthacker

Old 12-21-2004, 01:21 PM   #104
bcfos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bthacker
How about supplying us a link or search criteria for all us ignorant rednecks. I just did a search and found a bunch a garbage. Please help since you seem alot smarter than me. It would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks-

Bthacker
Use the advanced search option....... I am not where I can post links at this point, but maybe later tonight I might become benevolent and post a link or two for the computer challenged.

As for being your hero. Well considering the source is an latur Ameríkumaður fábjáni, i take that as a complement.

Old 12-21-2004, 01:24 PM   #105
Rockford
Thanks dude. Truly appreciated.

Happy Holidays!!

Bthacker

Old 12-21-2004, 01:28 PM   #106
bcfos
Oh yes and by the way you really need to read the TOS of this site a little more Brett.....
As quoted from the TOS here "Posting external link - 1 point
This has been addressed in a thread somewhere. Basically I do not want links posted here to external URLs that could vanish when the source changes or ceases to exist. Cut and paste, or use a screen shot, please. Especially if you are using it as evidence of some sort. Once the source goes away, your link here is useless."
So do your research on your own and don't rely on links.

Old 12-21-2004, 11:46 PM   #107
IanV
Quote:
This is simply biological fact. If you were unaware of this then frankly you have no business relocating or field collecting animals to begin with.
Well obviously, I, and many other herpetologists just aren't as smart as you then Seamus? I've read all the evidence, for and against. The relocation of rattlers has NOT been proven as pure death for any species. In fact, it gives the animal a chance to survive.
You love to throw big words around, but have yet to prove anything. Most of the evidence out there shows that relocated species DO have a chance at dying, but also have just as good of a chance to live. Sounds more like an opinion than a fact Seamus.
Though this discussion has run the course of this thread. I assume there is somewhere better to discuss the pro's and con's of relocation.
Ian

Old 12-22-2004, 01:05 AM   #108
Rockford
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcfos
Oh yes and by the way you really need to read the TOS of this site a little more Brett.....
As quoted from the TOS here "Posting external link - 1 point
This has been addressed in a thread somewhere. Basically I do not want links posted here to external URLs that could vanish when the source changes or ceases to exist. Cut and paste, or use a screen shot, please. Especially if you are using it as evidence of some sort. Once the source goes away, your link here is useless."
So do your research on your own and don't rely on links.
Thanks, dude! I totally forgot to read the TOS this morning! I don't have it remembered yet. Even though I have it plastered on my wall behind the computer screen. I told you, you were smarter than me. Oh, well. This site would be so chaotic without your wealth of knowledge!

Can you believe I am still searching on google too? Well thanks anyway. I am sure it is/was some interesting stuff.

Thanks-

Bthacker

Old 12-22-2004, 01:22 AM   #109
bcfos
you could always have the TOS places in the form of a tatoo on your gluteus maximus so whe you take your head out of it that will be the first thing you see besides daylight.

Old 12-22-2004, 01:46 AM   #110
Rockford
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcfos
you could always have the TOS places in the form of a tatoo on your gluteus maximus so whe you take your head out of it that will be the first thing you see besides daylight.
That's a good one. You sure are witty! I bet that's why you call yourself the womanizer.

BTW......Mr rear end is reserved for your face. Can you post a pic? That's not against the TOS is it?

Bthacker

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!