Fauna's Kinkiest Ladies - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

View Poll Results: Fauna's Kinkiest Ladies
Jennifer 10 23.26%
Lucille 11 25.58%
Red 1 2.33%
Stardust 5 11.63%
Sybella 9 20.93%
None of them compare to this kinky lady. 7 16.28%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-06-2005, 10:30 PM   #91
Lucille
All the other guys she says 'yes' to......

Old 06-07-2005, 12:13 AM   #92
handsomeRob
yeah, thats the way my luck usually runs. it could be raining women and id be hit by a homo.

Old 06-09-2005, 09:44 PM   #93
Hoppy
being new to this forum.......

Being new to this forum, I was just wondering, exactly which lady should I vote for and why. I don't know any of you enchanting ladies, but the first one who makes me think, gets the vote..... LOL

Old 06-09-2005, 10:24 PM   #94
Lucille
Hoppy:

There is no rush, and if there are others besides those listed who call for a vote you are welcome to mention them also.
We are glad that you are here; look around, read, and enjoy yourself...

Old 06-10-2005, 01:56 AM   #95
handsomeRob
Question

well, i dont know what forums you guys are reading, but i have yet to see any enchanting ladies. now dont get me wrong, there are some very nice females in here and some of them im sure are very pretty....but so far everyone that i have seen is already married with kids. where are all of the under 35 white skinny snake loving females with no kids? if they are out there, why dont they ever come into this room? or do they even exist?

Old 06-10-2005, 06:28 AM   #96
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by handsomeRob
where are all of the under 35 white skinny snake loving females with no kids? if they are out there, why dont they ever come into this room? or do they even exist?
Rob, you have made several interesting quotes about how you are not looking for a lasting relationship,"oh ive been looking but not for a "future wife". just someone to hang out with and maybe a romantic interest of the 12 hour kind (if you know what i mean).", how you are always turned down, and to paraphrase one quote of yours 'If it was raining ladies I would get hit by a homo'.

While I would not necessarily restrict my search to as small a sector of the population as you have done, you are of course free to do so.
However, I would think that this small sector of the population you are seeking has in turn made their own restrictions in terms of what they are seeking in a man; some qualifications that might be possibly sought are wealth, extreme good looks, power, etc. and you have advertised none of these as your own attributes.

So, let's hear it; you have put many restrictions on what you want, as is your right; what are you offering in return?

Old 06-11-2005, 12:05 AM   #97
handsomeRob
if i can find a girl that likes me for who i am, then i will start looking for the wealth and power. if a girl wont go out with me just because i dont have a car, then obviously she doesnt want to date me...she just wants someone to drive her around. now maybe im being a bit one sided and biased here, but thats how i feel. yes i did say those things and i stand by them 100%. what do i have to offer right now? a loyal, truthful, respectable, decent, non drug using,good looking,hardworking, young man with tons of integrity and dependability. which i guess to some people that isnt much. and so hey, if i dont fit into a person's category of interest, then thats fine by me. lots of people dont fit into mine.

Old 06-11-2005, 06:07 AM   #98
Lucille
Robert, you say you only want to be involved with these women romantically for 12 hours,,"oh ive been looking but not for a "future wife". just someone to hang out with and maybe a romantic interest of the 12 hour kind (if you know what i mean).",
it may be difficult to appreciate some of the qualities you listed during this short time.
When you add to that your restrictions against children (if you are only going to be involved romantically for 12 hours, I just don't see how it would make a difference if a woman has kids) and the racial restrictions, I can see where there may in fact not be a lot of responses.

Old 06-11-2005, 07:13 AM   #99
handsomeRob
no i didnt mean thats what i was "only" looking for. i said it would be nice to have that on occasion. i am basically not looking for a ready made family because im enough of a realist to know that i can barely take care of myself..let alone a kid. and, being an exhusband of the type, im not looking for a girl who thinks she can just sit back on her butt and enjoy a free ride while i go out and bust my butt everyday (this happens a lot to active duty and former military personnel). i married the woman that i loved and thought that she loved me, but as it turns out she just married me for the money and the free medical insurance that the army provided and i swore to myself that would never happen again.she cheated on me left and right and even went so far as to get engaged to other people while i was overseas and even had another man's baby while i was deployed. so you can see while i have such an attitude towards relationships. i am not looking to get married again but if i meet a girl that i like id have to make damn sure that i wouldnt be marrying a girl that couldnt or wouldnt put her fair of hard work and dough into the kitty along with me and had no other alterior motives in marrying me other than wanting to be with me. i seem to have maybe offended a few people with my thoughts and beliefs but if what happened to me had happened to you, youd probably feel the same way as i do.

Old 06-11-2005, 06:38 PM   #100
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by handsomeRob
id have to make damn sure that i wouldnt be marrying a girl that couldnt or wouldnt put her fair of hard work and dough into the kitty along with me and had no other alterior motives in marrying me other than wanting to be with me. i seem to have maybe offended a few people with my thoughts and beliefs but if what happened to me had happened to you, youd probably feel the same way as i do.
As far as dough, many women choose to stay home, raise children, make a home, and not work outside their home. These days, that is HARD work.

Sometimes, men choose to be the homemakers while women work outside the home. Either way, the person at the home front can make the dough of the person working outside the home go farther, by planning and work.

And Rob, we are having a conversation, sparring a little, exchanging ideas and experiences, even though we may not (and don't) agree. It's all good.

It sounds like you had some experiences with women that shaped your views; we are all shaped by experience. I hope you have better times in the future.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!