Male adult AXANTHIC BP& 2 FEMALES f/s/t - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2004, 01:20 PM   #1
Shai Gurl
Male AXANTHIC& 2 FEMALES .... REVISED!!!!!

Just as a fore note: PLEASE put what your looking to get in your letters (as in, your looking to get the axanthic, or just the females, or just the female from my other add)... Helps keep us all on the same page! Thanks!

Howdy all!!! I've recently found another project I'm absolutely wanting to get into! Thing is I need money! Moola! Denero! Et al. Now I know everyone is after money these days and sometimes its hard to get people to part with it without doing the sales person thing... The main big boy I'm trying to sell is a killer LTC axanthic ball python, not those washed out brown things people are trying to pass of as axanthic - But black, white, gray when hes relaxed (like the below picture, although sometimes hes even BETTER - Eg: A few shades better then below with his mask so pale it looks bleached white!). He is not proven as genetic YET, but thats where YOU come in! I seem to have no luck getting ball pythons to breed, and have more of an interest to focus on boas right now. So wheres the money come in? Break it down like this:
Breed him to a few normal females, sell his male offspring a bit under the regular price for hets and keep all the females. Power feed the girls for about 2 seasons, maybe less if your girls grow rather fast... Breed the girls back to the axanthic and if he proves out as truly genetic you can sell the offspring for $7500 or MORE each, after all, it'd be a NEW LINE.... Imagine it: "The "insert your name here" strain of axanthic!" Heck, 1 axanthic hatchling at $7500, two hatchlings for $15000, three for $22500... Adds up fast doesn't it?! Shucks! I feel almost dumb wanting to sell this monster but I really don't have the time nor really interest to focus on axanthics right now.

Sounds a little far fetched? Naw! You have the makings right here and to help you out I'll be throwing in a pair of normal females. 1 is a very nice feeding wc, I really like her markings (probed by others and myself, all finding her to b female)... The other was sold to me as a female, probed as female by me (although I am not the best at probing but am fairly sure its a she). Not a bad deal, huh? 1.0 Adult axanthic, 0.2 normal females (I do have a pic of the wc).

Now, the green stuff! I want y'all to set your own price! Albeit, if you write me and say you'll give me $200 for the lot I may just be inclined to ignore the letter... I will accept offers for the next week unless someone makes an offer I cannot refuse; and if your a serious bidder/person I will do my best to let everyone involved know what the highest offer is as it comes in... Serious but not sure you want to do a deal with some virtually 'no name' person? I can supply serious people with references to people I've done business with in the past! It'll mostly be people I've bought from, and a few I've traded with - But I reckon it will at least help calm one's nerves as to if I'm legit or not... One doesn't gain respect by ripping people off, right?... Oh, and for the few that have asked about reptibid'ing this trio - I won't do that just for the fact that I don't 100% trust all the people on there, I don't want a deadbeat bidder/winner ya know?...... Anyhowdy..... I'd like to start this off at bout $2000 as a baseline, a lot now I know but if you prove this boy out you can make 3.5 times as much on the first axanthic hatchling!

Wanted: IF you can make an offer better then what I'm looking into I will seriously consider it - Oh, and to be forewarned, I will want references as well!

**BOAS: THIS is what I am mainly looking for!!! High end, visible MORPHS (snow, albino, salmon, long stripe het something), hets MUST have paperwork (and I may require seeing a copy of the papers before any deal). In the 'morph' department: I don't mind freshly born babies so long as they're feeding and shedding well!!!!! You read that right! BABIES born in the last few months are OK!

*Baby FEMALE albino BP(s)- (Personally I like albinos better - Plus if my luck with breeding BPs continues I'd love to simply have one as a 'pet')

*?????? Read the "Unwanteds" below, and if you don't see what you have to offer please feel free to drop a line and ask!

UNWANTEDS:
*Retics/ Burms /Rocks - (I don't care if they'e purple with blaze orange racing stripes, I'm not looking for giant snakes right now)
*Corn snakes
*Sick animals (I HAVE been offered these in the past)
*Uros
*large monitors
*A spatula
*your N64/X-Box whatever thingys
*Anything that is guaranteed to try and take my hands off (no nasties)
*Torts (unless you have something I can't live without)
*Turts (Same as 'torts' above)
*Your mom's croc pot
*99.999% of all colubids
*Green Iguanas

Thanks for your time!
Hope to hear from y'all soon!
-Sara Eyre
ladywolf17@aol.com

PS: If you don't have what I'm looking for but still "really REALLY want that python," then do drop a line... Theres a few adds that I'm focused on that can get you this trio for a fair investment, especially with what you can get out of the next few seasons!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread