Anoles 4 Monitors? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2006, 10:13 PM   #1
prehistoric pussy
Thumbs up Anoles 4 Monitors?

fRESH BROWN ANOLES FOR SALE $1.00 EACH all Sizes avail , GREAT 4 FOOD OR PETS DISCOUNTS AVAILIBLE, IF INTERESTED PLEASE EMAIL AT prehistoricpussy@hotmail.com

some green anoles also at 1.50 each
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-24-2006, 04:53 PM   #2
homeya100
Is there a cheaper option for shipping on these than the usual $20-$50?

Old 11-24-2006, 07:37 PM   #3
Cat_72
I can't believe you would ship ANYTHING alive by any method other than next day.

I will not purchase from anyone would even offer to ship an animal second day, more less state that that is their usual method of shipment.

Old 11-24-2006, 10:05 PM   #4
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by prehistoric pussy
prehistoricpussy@hotmail.com
Just the choice of name and email would make me steer clear. This guy is obviously a putz. Anyone else sick of all the a-holes appearring lately on the classifieds?

Old 11-24-2006, 10:12 PM   #5
Wilomn
Funny you shold post this Steve.

I've got an ad on ks for a greenspot hognose and I can't find the pics I had of him. I need to take some recent ones.

This person emailed me asking for pics and I'd REALLY like to sell this lone male.

However, just because of the name, narrow I know but such is life, I didn't even bother to respond.

Names do make a difference.

Old 11-24-2006, 10:58 PM   #6
Wilomn
awwwww.... someone got it's feewings all hurted.....po widdo baby.....jeez.

You're filed in the right place now.

Wanna guess which file?

Ok, I'll tell you.

FCDA

First Class DumbASS

Old 11-25-2006, 09:27 AM   #7
Cat_72
Yeah, I had noted the name before, but wasn't even going to go there.

I'll never understand, if people expect to be taken seriously, why choose a name like that?

Old 11-25-2006, 06:13 PM   #8
prehistoric pussy
Yeah I Know Where Does This Guy Get Off Calling Himself Prehistoricpussy Expecting To Be Takin Seriously, And Trying To Sell Anoles For $1.00 Each , What A Rip Off. You Big Dummy
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-25-2006, 07:29 PM   #9
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by prehistoric pussy
Yeah I Know Where Does This Guy Get Off Calling Himself Prehistoricpussy Expecting To Be Takin Seriously, And Trying To Sell Anoles For $1.00 Each , What A Rip Off. You Big Dummy
Selling anoles and making money is fine. It wasn't until you started trying to defend yourself that any opinion of you personally was reached.

I had thought that a guy with a name like that was most likely not someone I would be doing business with but never bothered to say so.

Then someone who's opinion I respect, even when it is diametrically opposed to mine, said he wondered too. That's two guys who may not be the smartest in the room but are far from the most assinine, agreeing that for a business man, it's not the wisest choice of names.

THEN you came on and proved that what we had only thought until that time was, in fact, the simple truth.

FCDA, plain and simple.

Old 11-29-2006, 03:31 PM   #10
liquidleaf
That, and posting your "location" as "dirty south" - if you want business, try being more professional. Being funny and being a respectable businessperson don't always go hand-in-hand.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread