My mystery snake might be solved! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 10-18-2006, 01:53 PM   #1
harrellharrell
My mystery snake might be solved!

I have just seen a snake on KS similar to my "odd ball". I have an e-mail with pics in to the seller and he is looking at them to tell me if it is the same trait. Keep your fingers crossed that it is.
Melissa

Old 10-18-2006, 02:55 PM   #2
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by harrellharrell
I have just seen a snake on KS similar to my "odd ball". I have an e-mail with pics in to the seller and he is looking at them to tell me if it is the same trait. Keep your fingers crossed that it is.
Melissa
Who is Melissa?

Does The Brotherhood know of this?

What does The Voice have to say about such shinannigans, such goings on outside The Brotherhood such a mere nobody developing something new or heretofore unseen?

Ohhhh the confusion, ohhhhh the heartache, ohhhhh noooo what if The Ass of PomapASSity himself, that guy over at mickey R's, the little fat one, the clown one, the one with the BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG mouth and liiiiiiiiiiittle teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeny tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiny brain, what if HE finds out? Then you'll have to sell to the highest bidder, er bidder with the biggest mouth, er biggest wallet, since HE is the new "Thang" in ball pythons, bringing it to "the people" and all as he does.

My oh my, am I glad I'm not involved in the possibilities I see unfolding before me.

Does that mean I am involved, or just watching? Does watching effect the outcome of that which is watched?

Seeeee. Seeee what comes of even THINKING about Ball Pythons? I recommed everyone move over to another less.......available for exploitation, shall we say, species.

How about Hydrodynates? That's an EXCELLENT choice.

Old 10-18-2006, 03:48 PM   #3
Bill & Amy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
Who is Melissa?

Does The Brotherhood know of this?

What does The Voice have to say about such shinannigans, such goings on outside The Brotherhood such a mere nobody developing something new or heretofore unseen?

Ohhhh the confusion, ohhhhh the heartache, ohhhhh noooo what if The Ass of PomapASSity himself, that guy over at mickey R's, the little fat one, the clown one, the one with the BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG mouth and liiiiiiiiiiittle teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeny tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiny brain, what if HE finds out? Then you'll have to sell to the highest bidder, er bidder with the biggest mouth, er biggest wallet, since HE is the new "Thang" in ball pythons, bringing it to "the people" and all as he does.

My oh my, am I glad I'm not involved in the possibilities I see unfolding before me.

Does that mean I am involved, or just watching? Does watching effect the outcome of that which is watched?

Seeeee. Seeee what comes of even THINKING about Ball Pythons? I recommed everyone move over to another less.......available for exploitation, shall we say, species.

How about Hydrodynates? That's an EXCELLENT choice.

Have you taken your medication today?

Old 10-18-2006, 03:58 PM   #4
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill & Amy
Have you taken your medication today?
Both the blue ones and the white ones.

The pink ones though, they got away. Got up and ran ran ran, like little round milipedes, right over the edge of the paper cup, across the plastic traytop, and down the old pitted brass coloured leg to the tile floor. I lost em on the floor, you'd think you could see pink in big square black and white tiles, but those little guys just scampered right off.

Oh wait, I think I hear them coming around again......shhhh, I'll let you know how the hunt goes....

Old 10-18-2006, 04:04 PM   #5
Bella17
That was one of the more interesting threads iv read on here....

michelle

Old 10-18-2006, 04:34 PM   #6
harrellharrell
Thanks Wilomn. It turns out that he doesn't think it to be the same trait, but might be a variation of the same morph. Oh well, back to the drawing board!
Melissa

Old 10-18-2006, 04:46 PM   #7
Bill & Amy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
Both the blue ones and the white ones.

The pink ones though, they got away. Got up and ran ran ran, like little round milipedes, right over the edge of the paper cup, across the plastic traytop, and down the old pitted brass coloured leg to the tile floor. I lost em on the floor, you'd think you could see pink in big square black and white tiles, but those little guys just scampered right off.

Oh wait, I think I hear them coming around again......shhhh, I'll let you know how the hunt goes....
How are you supposed to catch them with those long sleeves tied behind your back?

Old 10-18-2006, 05:25 PM   #8
droogievesch
I no longer even remember what the original post was about...

Now that I do, can you post pictures of your snake Melissa?

Old 10-18-2006, 05:54 PM   #9
harrellharrell
I'll post them at some time tomorrow, I don't have time tonight... you can see some in Bear's odd ball thread...
Melissa

Old 10-18-2006, 05:59 PM   #10
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill & Amy
How are you supposed to catch them with those long sleeves tied behind your back?
LMAO Bill!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!