Bad Guy Scam Artist Keven Vogenberger - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-20-2018, 11:50 PM   #81
Keven2
Let me find out how to work fauna and I will bring all your stuff back to light! You have put me down and called me names for a few days now. Just being down right nasty to me and then whole time you have all thesebcomplaints about you flat out ripping people off. I didn't see you defend yourself for days. What do you not care about how your business looks. You did some really nasty things that as far as all the messages the customers proved there points without a doubt!

Old 04-20-2018, 11:53 PM   #82
elena
Kevin, this thread is about you, not Ed or anyone else. If he wasn't involved in the transaction in question, his BOI history is irrelevant and belongs on his BOI threads, not yours.

Old 04-20-2018, 11:58 PM   #83
Keven2
Now I can't defend myself about being a lier and a cheat when he is a lier and a cheat. He's blatantly trying to find fault in everything I say. I've been defending myself for days now. Yes his credibility is an issue when he is calling me names and putting me down!

Old 04-21-2018, 12:02 AM   #84
Keven2
When he was in the hot seat it was a different story! He didnt back up anytbing.He's made rude nasty comments for days at me! better believe he deserves to have his laundry thrown out there!

Old 04-21-2018, 12:10 AM   #85
acecurl16
I have to agree with Keven .. people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks

Old 04-21-2018, 12:11 AM   #86
Keven2
He's able to bring up other threads about me so it's fair if I bring up other threads on him

Old 04-21-2018, 12:12 AM   #87
RBange1
Wow. OP is full of it IMO. This thread is a mess. Reminds me of why I no longer use facebook. I'm nobody special or well known but am surely keeping track for my own personal BL.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Old 04-21-2018, 12:13 AM   #88
RBange1
Quote:
Originally Posted by acecurl16 View Post
I have to agree with Keven .. people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks
Agree 100%

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Old 04-21-2018, 12:56 AM   #89
nickolasanastasiou
What Elena stated is correct. It is a matter of protocol. You are very free to defend yourself (I like a point by point style myself) or address another person over matters pertaining to them, but a thread about you and people you are or were in dealings with is the place to primarily discuss that (your dealings with another). If you wish to discuss someone else, that belongs in a thread oriented towards that rather than one oriented towards you. Bringing another person's dealings or behaviors in depth into a thread that is not about you is off-topic and "discouraged" at the least (and can be addressed by staff if it goes out of hand, so best to avoid it in the first place).

Old 04-21-2018, 01:02 AM   #90
nickolasanastasiou
To put it slightly more succinctly, this is not a thread about Ed. It is a thread about you and your customer (and it can also expand to involve feedback on others if people who have dealt with or interacted with you in some applicable sense want to weigh in with their feedback - positive, negative, or neutral). If you feel it becomes a "glass houses" situation, a thread regarding that person is where that discussion would better take place. Everyone is also free to offer their input on the topic of a given thread because a lot of thorough perspectives are contributed by those evaluating what gets posted.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!