For Sale Tons of Cresteds for sale I - Juvies, Male! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 08-02-2011, 11:12 AM   #1
Beardie_Guy
Tons of Cresteds for sale I - Juvies, Male!

1. Adult Male PROVEN rusty cream/flame (Orion)
I've had this guy since '08. bought him as a juvie with a few others. His (presumed) brother is a really nice pastel. He has minor dalmatian spotting, but his cream is just perfect. I've never seen cream so vibrant as this guy's and his brother. Plus I've seen it in a few of my babies by him. A hefty 43g.
$40

2. Juvie Orange Cream/flame (Possible female?)
Sired by Orion (above). Hatched early '10. Looking really good. Tail appears to be kinked, probably from a nip when she was younger. Has some nice white fringe as well as lighter flecks on the side. Looks like it will turn out pretty interesting. Fires up even more orange. If interested I can check for pores more closely. 5g.
$50

3. Juvie Dark Orange Harly
Very nice little one. Has some nice patter along back with some lighter flecks in it as well. Also hatched in '10. Appears to be a smaller individual. Nice tail, fires up really nice and dark. Also sired by Orion (Above). 4g.
$50

Willing to offer group deals. Message me if you need more pics. Email: levi@thestorks.net.

****Some of these geckos may seem small for their age. I feed only CGD and small amounts of live food, and therefore these geckos grow slower. There really isn't anything wrong with these geckos, and slow growth is more favorable in my opinion.

Levi Storks
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!