For Sale Juvie and Adult Crested Geckos - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 10-24-2011, 01:11 AM   #1
Beardie_Guy
Juvie and Adult Crested Geckos

Here are some of what I am offering for sale. Please contact me for current weight if you are interested. I am a college kid and consequently not able to get home to my collection all the time so please bear with me.

Adult Proven Male - "Orion"
iHerp Page - Orion
Nice cream/flame male. Can see his offspring there as well.
$40

Juvies:

CGX100007
I do not see any pores - but I am not great at sexing either
$50

CGX100008
$50

CGX100012
This one has really matured into a nice gecko - beautiful flame markings and lovely cream. Possible male.
$55

CGX100013
$50

CGX100014
$40

CGX100015
$40

CGX100020
$50

CGX110021
$40

CGX100022
$50

CGX110025
$50

All babies are small compared to some other hatchlings seen on this site - I feed less live food than most, and I think this is why. These geckos are perfectly healthy and do reach adult size, just in a slower manner.

Reasonable offers considered. May make quantity deals. Seeing as it's a bit cold up here, prefer not to ship until the weather gets warm in the spring or local pickup. Please contact me. Will get more pics and weights upon request. levi@thestorks.net

Thanks,
Levi Storks
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!