A Few Nice Crested Gecko Males For Sale 2.0.0 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 07-26-2011, 07:49 PM   #1
dbeando
Talking A Few Nice Crested Gecko Males For Sale 2.0.0

First is Zues. He is Novas brother from my other thread. His parents are from a local breeder here in MA, His dad was a solid red and mother was an extreme harlequin. He is from a seperate clutch but the same parents. He grew somewhat slow and he peaked at about 32 grams. I do not have a project for him and i have not breed with him so he is a virgin. Due to his smaller stature i am only asking $100 plus shipping for him as he is a really nice tiger with good structure and a unique crest as shown in the pictures. He is about 2 years old.

Second up is Apollo. I do not have any projects for him at the moment as he is still a little small to breed 22-23 grams. He is from Allen Repashy's lines. He is really jumpy, i got him that way. His colors are pretty neat he has a purple ish hue to him that i cannot capture with my camera, otherwise he is red. I would like to make a project for him but i could use the money, if i can get the right amount i would be willing to sell to fund other projects. I am asking $200 plus shipping for him.

Please P.M me, email me at dbeando@verizon.net or text me at 508-868-2845 with any questions or offers. Thanks!!!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!