Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!* - Page 160 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-29-2012, 11:12 PM   #1591
rc625
2 things:
1) Melissa, you were a scam artist back then. After multiple attempts to contact you, you had made no effort to return calls, texts or emails. It wasnt until you were about to be reported that your "mom" (not your friend) texted us from your phone saying you were having issues. You were given more time and nothing came out of it. I brought the check to your bank twice to see if it would clear and they stated that it wasnt close enough to clear. However, hope you have moved onto bigger and brighter things.

2) if anyone would like confusion cleared up, let me know, I'm in quite the talkative mood.

Old 04-29-2012, 11:22 PM   #1592
ShadowAceD
Quote:
Originally Posted by rc625 View Post
2 things:
1) Melissa, you were a scam artist back then. After multiple attempts to contact you, you had made no effort to return calls, texts or emails. It wasnt until you were about to be reported that your "mom" (not your friend) texted us from your phone saying you were having issues. You were given more time and nothing came out of it. I brought the check to your bank twice to see if it would clear and they stated that it wasnt close enough to clear. However, hope you have moved onto bigger and brighter things.

2) if anyone would like confusion cleared up, let me know, I'm in quite the talkative mood.
This thread is about Ashley Caspillo's irresponsibility.

If you have issues with someone else, post a thread of your own.

Old 04-29-2012, 11:25 PM   #1593
ShadowAceD
Quote:
2 things:

Also, that mood only seems to strike you when you can benefit from it.

I don't guess you'd want to talk about Ashley's misdeeds, would you?

Old 04-30-2012, 05:03 PM   #1594
DesertRat73
Wait what's that?! Oh yes, the all too familiar sound of crickets from the Ashley camp.

Old 04-30-2012, 05:17 PM   #1595
jbayles78
I see Mr. Caspillo must not have been in too much of a chatty mood after all.

Old 04-30-2012, 09:18 PM   #1596
thomasboxertko
HAHAHA Too funny.

Old 05-01-2012, 12:16 PM   #1597
Snakelady13
I agree this should be handled elsewhere, since you are nothing but full of lies...

Quote:
2 things:

Scam artist you say... I doubt that very much. In fact I have documentation from Bell county showing that "Bounced check" was paid in full thank you very much. Besides, it wasn't by but a few dollars that it didn't clear and if any bank gave you the amount in my account, that's illegal anyways. As soon as my health issues were taken care of, I took care of that because I felt horrible. Not that it's any of your business, but I do have many health issues and pneumonia in both lungs happened to have taken over my body at that particular moment along with a few other things i wish to not discuss on here. I have good references to all the people I purchase animals from (some on here even) and I'd appreciate you not slander my name anymore before I take you to court for just that Ryan Caspillo, so be advised and warned.

Old 05-01-2012, 12:17 PM   #1598
Snakelady13
Chatty Mood

Also, back to the subject, if you're in such a chatty mood. Where are the reports showing that your previous animals are disease free? Have the tests been run? How many animals do you currently HAVE? How many of THOSE animals have been tested. These are the questions we're waiting to have answered.

Old 07-05-2012, 01:48 PM   #1599
rc625
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakelady13 View Post
Scam artist you say... I doubt that very much. In fact I have documentation from Bell county showing that "Bounced check" was paid in full thank you very much. Besides, it wasn't by but a few dollars that it didn't clear and if any bank gave you the amount in my account, that's illegal anyways. As soon as my health issues were taken care of, I took care of that because I felt horrible. Not that it's any of your business, but I do have many health issues and pneumonia in both lungs happened to have taken over my body at that particular moment along with a few other things i wish to not discuss on here. I have good references to all the people I purchase animals from (some on here even) and I'd appreciate you not slander my name anymore before I take you to court for just that Ryan Caspillo, so be advised and warned.
1) When Bell County issues a warrant for your arrest, I would say that in and of itself is something that highly motivates people to try to make things right. Sad that it came to that considering you couldn't do it on your own

2) What you are referring to is libel, not slander, and it's not considered libel when you are stating facts. Once again, if a warrant for your arrest makes it so you pay the money you owe, well then, so be it!

3) I am not going to be posting any results of any tests (yes i found them by the way) because even though those test results show negative, that doesn't do you any good when you have ONE test result come back at a later time showing you have a snake that is considered to be a "carrier of IBD"... Yes, Ashley had a snake that was deemed a "carrier" and did not show any symptoms. Once she found this out, she got rid of it immediately, but it doesn't help the fact that this snake was her VERY FIRST snake now does it?

Old 07-05-2012, 03:25 PM   #1600
rabernet
Quote:
1) When Bell County issues a warrant for your arrest, I would say that in and of itself is something that highly motivates people to try to make things right. Sad that it came to that considering you couldn't do it on your own

2) What you are referring to is libel, not slander, and it's not considered libel when you are stating facts. Once again, if a warrant for your arrest makes it so you pay the money you owe, well then, so be it!

3) I am not going to be posting any results of any tests (yes i found them by the way) because even though those test results show negative, that doesn't do you any good when you have ONE test result come back at a later time showing you have a snake that is considered to be a "carrier of IBD"... Yes, Ashley had a snake that was deemed a "carrier" and did not show any symptoms. Once she found this out, she got rid of it immediately, but it doesn't help the fact that this snake was her VERY FIRST snake now does it?

Pray tell - HOW did she get rid of it exactly?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ibd