Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 111 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-12-2017, 12:06 AM   #1101
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawson789 View Post
It is so amusing to me to know that there was a resolution in court. Michelle, as I have searched, has not admitted what that resolution was.
What resolution would that be? Based on the photographic evidence she's provided, she requested that the case be dismissed without prejudice, so she'd be free to pursue other legal avenues. What is it that you think she's hiding from us? I suspect you're basing your thoughts on the small snippets that Ty chose to show. Sadly, they're not nearly representative of the whole story of the court case.
Quote:
Then, she mentions that she will be going down to Florida to continue court hopefully with Discovery, which I assume to be the Discovery channel. A little fishy to me...
Oy vey!
Quote:
Discovery, in the law of the United States and other countries, is a pre-trial procedure in a lawsuit in which each party, through the law of civil procedure, can obtain evidence from the other party or parties by means of discovery devices such as a request for answers to interrogatories, request for production of ...
Quote:
Yes, Ty's Terms and Conditions were specific, but honestly everyone, wouldn't you expect and hope for people in the reptile community to have some leniency and understanding?
Where was Ty's leniency and understanding? At any point in time, he could have simply answered a couple of simple questions and possibly straightened this whole thing out without it going public. This situation is where it is because his ego just didn't allow any room for some simple act-right to make an appearance. He could still easily end this at any moment by simply giving her what she's owed. He continually opts to make it needlessly difficult. One can't even really take your stance without having some inexplicable need to excuse Ty's behavior.

Quote:
Guess I just hope for people to be admirable, but alas, I suppose not.
Maybe you could point out just what is admirable about anything Ty Park has done in this situation. The vast majority of those of us who've chosen to view this case on it's own merits can't seem to find anything very admirable about the decision to make someone seek legal action to force him to live up to his word. Again, you're clearly looking at this from the angle of needing to see him in the best possible light.

Quote:
I think it should be known that after bringing Ty to court, and not getting what she wanted, Michelle then filed a lawsuit against a non-profit organization. What are you doing, Michelle? How is suing a beautiful organization that helps reptile conservation helping anyone but yourself?
I'm not sure it's gotten to the point where a lawsuit has officially been filed against the IRCF, but we're all well aware of the likelihood that that's where it's going. Unlike you, most of us have actually read this thread, so you're not making the grand revelations that you seem to believe. Legal action is never really an ideal situation, but it's a matter of causality. It very well may be that the IRCF is legally responsible for making sure that she gets her prize. Since Ty chose to play games and then simply leave her hanging with nothing to show, it's ultimately his fault that it may come to a charitable organization being sued.

Yet again, he could choose to step out of bubble long enough to listen to reason and simply make this whole thing go away by following through and living up to his word. Anyone who tries to make it seem any more complicated than that must be looking for ways to excuse him. He's had all the power, and you can see where that's led us to.

Old 03-12-2017, 12:07 AM   #1102
dawson789
The losses that I know will occur, especially with suing a non-profit organization. Or I pray will occur. And if she does win and take money away from conservation efforts, then it will be a huge mistake. Everything about her arguments has turned to "me, me, me." And while I understand her original argument, she took it way too far, and is being absolutely ridiculous. In my view, if she takes any money from an conservation organization, people should unite together and realize it has gone too far. Also, I for one, would never want to do business with someone who is capable of such a thing. But, I am not a major breeder out there, and of course, people are going to lash out because of what I say. Honestly, I don't care. My main concern in my life is about conservation, and when you have such a selfish drive to go and sue one...well, you're definitely not on my side of the team, then.

Old 03-12-2017, 12:12 AM   #1103
dawson789
I do understand what everyone was saying. I absolutely recognize that Ty chose specific words for his terms and conditions of the auction - I do not deny that, at all. But, mistakes happen. And any Tegu, especially a nice morph, for $400 is a great deal. Also, just by looking at the very beginning photos of Michelle and Ty's conversations via Facebook Messenger, as much BS as was going on, he did in the end just ask for her address to send her a Tegu. The thing that strikes me most is that she refused to give it...which makes me think that once she realized he had fudged up his words, she grasped on and went with it in order to screw him. I find it very interesting that people on this thread just lash out and get hostile the second you don't agree with the majority...pack mentality, I suppose. And no, I am not a ridiculous Ty follower. I saw a video of his facility once in a Youtube video, and have not heard of his reputation. I have not done any business dealings with him, so I am not what you would call a "cult-follower" of his. I am going on a gut feeling, and what I have read of what Michelle has posted.

Old 03-12-2017, 12:15 AM   #1104
Cletus Marley
Quote:
The losses that I know will occur, especially with suing a non-profit organization. Or I pray will occur. And if she does win and take money away from conservation efforts, then it will be a huge mistake. Everything about her arguments has turned to "me, me, me." And while I understand her original argument, she took it way too far, and is being absolutely ridiculous. In my view, if she takes any money from an conservation organization, people should unite together and realize it has gone too far. Also, I for one, would never want to do business with someone who is capable of such a thing. But, I am not a major breeder out there, and of course, people are going to lash out because of what I say. Honestly, I don't care. My main concern in my life is about conservation, and when you have such a selfish drive to go and sue one...well, you're definitely not on my side of the team, then.
Nobody is lashing out. They are just calling you out because what you said makes no sense and is just plain wrong. Nobody has called you deranged and dangerous like they did the OP over on FB. Nobody here has expressed the need to take up arms to and use their god given right to defend themself like Ty's people over on FB. Nobody is going to ban you because of what you say here no matter how ignorant (your words not mine).

Old 03-12-2017, 12:19 AM   #1105
dawson789
I must agree with what you have just said. (Cletus Marley)

I do apologize with my inability to post correctly and my making a mistake of thinking I read everything (I would have never posted if I didn't think I had read everything). I do not apologize for where I stand on it. There seems to be a certain selfish drive here by Michelle, hence why I felt my opinion (again, only my opinion, I do not wish to start an uprising against her) should be posted and read.

Old 03-12-2017, 12:23 AM   #1106
Fangthane
Quote:
In my view, if she takes any money from an conservation organization, people should unite together and realize it has gone too far. Also, I for one, would never want to do business with someone who is capable of such a thing.
But you have no problem supporting someone who'd refuse to follow through on his word and provide the OP's prize - thus necessitating the legal action? You have no problem with someone who did a friend like this in a business deal?:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Time Reptiles View Post

Last year 2015, I purchased 2.3 Ctenosaura bakeri from Ty, he guaranteed me 2 males & 3 females, in addition I had to pay a premium price for the females, $200 more ea. 9 months went by, low and behold 5 MALES, all turning a pretty blue, and all have hemipenes.

I called Ty, he said I used my best guess, I told him I didn't pay him $200 more ea. for 3 females, for him to guess. Here I am months later, with nothing done.

That's the reason my friendship with Ty, is no longer, and will NEVER be again.

That's what he'll do if anything goes wrong.

Charged a friend premium prices for females that he never supplied, and never made good on fixing the issue. Nice. And you want to try to paint the OP as greedy!? I think your stance here tells us all we need to know about how important business ethics really are to you. Right and wrong only truly matter when they don't interfere with your narrow world view, eh?

Old 03-12-2017, 12:27 AM   #1107
dawson789
Fangthane - You are quite rude and haughty.

My posts here are to talk about this specific situation on this specific thread. I did not post on that other thread, and do not take it into consideration, honestly.

I am in support of the non-profit conservation organization above all. Hence why I do not support Michelle in any way, shape, or form.

Clearly, everyone in this time period has an issue with people who have differing opinions. "Submit to what we believe or burn at the stake" is the vibe I am getting.

Due to this, I see no reason to continue stating anything on here. I apologized for my mistakes, explained my opinion and why I had it, and there is no more to add. All that will be posted now is a bunch of people quoting things, and my mind is already made. I do not agree with the majority of people on this thread, and I have no problem with stating that. I suppose I will just have to focus on positive threads, because threads with a huge divide is just no use in getting involved with. What a shame, I used to enjoy a good debate.

Old 03-12-2017, 12:35 AM   #1108
Cletus Marley
Quote:
I must agree with what you have just said. (Cletus Marley)

I do apologize with my inability to post correctly and my making a mistake of thinking I read everything (I would have never posted if I didn't think I had read everything). I do not apologize for where I stand on it. There seems to be a certain selfish drive here by Michelle, hence why I felt my opinion (again, only my opinion, I do not wish to start an uprising against her) should be posted and read.
I've been critical of that drive as this thread has progressed and have been somewhat vocal about it in my limited number of posts. Once I saw how he and his cronies were ragging on her on FB that all changed. Yes he did ask for her address and all she did was ask what he was sending and then he got mad and decided she was greedy and decided he wasn't sending anything or honoring any part of the deal. He drew first blood here. Had his ego not gotten in the way this would have been over a long time ago. He could have ended this at any time by simply honoring his end of the deal. That's all it would take. It's crazy to me that so many people don't see it like that. They are sitting over there blowing smoke up his ass talking about how crazy she is and he appears to be loving it. Someone needs to speak up and ask the simple question "Why don't you just give her what you promised you would"?
It's because he would be ban them from his group if they dared to cross him.

Old 03-12-2017, 12:39 AM   #1109
filenamex5100
Amber....dont leave yet!! I havnt gotten a chance to tell you that you have just proven to be yet another person i would never deal with!!

Old 03-12-2017, 12:42 AM   #1110
dawson789
You do have a very good point. There are multiple times where Ty has banned someone, and she has shown proof of that. I definitely can agree with that. What made up my mind was that she is going after the non-profit organization. I know that I keep reiterating this, but it is extremely important and influential in my decision. No matter what went down between Michelle and Ty, and unless you were either her or Ty, you can't truly know what went down. Things that were posted could be limited, one-sided information. We just can't know 100% for sure. I do understand exactly what people are saying about Ty, and totally get it. My reasoning for not agreeing is because even though they had a fallout, the non-profit organization should not get the brunt of it. For example, I could not, with a good conscience, sue a non-profit child cancer research organization just because my child's oncologist and I got into a dispute. It's just not fair. I do understand that BOTH sides could have stepped up and dealt with it a different way, but it just didn't happen. Again, I am not a Ty "follower", but I do not agree with the way Michelle is going to deal with it now - by going against an innocent bystander (non-profit organization).

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu