Bad Guy Beware of Zach ashwood ( bad news ) - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-17-2009, 04:37 PM   #81
Smash39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomtrooper View Post
I didnt threaten anybody Im saying that yes I cursed to you over the phone yes I did I used bad words wich anybody would have being put in my position '
Yes you did dude you just said you would like to do more than curse at me...that's a threat. And no not everyone has such a temper and lack or control to not curse at other people just because they're mad. Act like a decent human being for once.

Old 11-17-2009, 04:38 PM   #82
Doomtrooper
this is like having a pissing match with a 3 year old everybody see's you are a bad seller and a crooked person if you feel so strongly about the health of your reptile and your reputation you would refund me plain and simple ... all I can do Is hope thie stops you from ripping off another trusting person like myself

Old 11-17-2009, 04:40 PM   #83
Smash39
Quote:
zach claims this snake was produced by no other then pete kahl himself and he was suposed to supply a receipt to prove that ( wich he didnt of course )
I told you I did not have the paperwork and I even told you that I did not have a reciept. I was very clear on that situation. However...I told you I was going to TRY and do my best to get the reciept. The member I bought him from photocopied a reciept he was given by Pete and guess what...it's sitting right in front of me. Would you like it?

Old 11-17-2009, 04:45 PM   #84
aleria
Mike, did you originally inquire about the snake through email or by phone? The first email you posted in the transaction was the payment. I'd assume some questions were asked prior to the payment being sent, including the agreement by Zach to provide the receipt or proof of purchase as you're stating.

Old 11-17-2009, 04:47 PM   #85
Smash39
Quote:
this is like having a pissing match with a 3 year old everybody see's you are a bad seller and a crooked person if you feel so strongly about the health of your reptile and your reputation you would refund me plain and simple ... all I can do Is hope thie stops you from ripping off another trusting person like myself
Would you like me to contact all the people I've sold to and bought from and let you talk to them and tell them what kind of person I am? You are being manipulative and unfortunately it's working for some people here. But guess what...it's not going to work on me. I'm the crooked person yet you're the one threatening me...and cursing at me??? But I'm the crooked guy? Right. I have yet to rip anyone off. I feel so strongly therefore I am not going to refund your money because I know there was nothing wrong when I sent him. If my rep takes a hit then so be it but I'm not going to give in to a bad person like you Mike.

Old 11-17-2009, 04:48 PM   #86
MikeRusso
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash39 View Post
Mike, I really don't care what you think. It's obvious to me that you are clueless on the way the world works.
Zack, I know Exactly how the world works.. And, it is very clear to everyone that has respoded to this thread and everyone in the future who will read this thread that you sir are an internet scammer who pawns off unhealthy snakes on others!

Quote:
To all, I am not going to refund his money so if that's what you're going to post it's a waste of time. Do not waste your time telling me to refund his money because I will not. Period.
TRANSLATION: To all, DO NOT do business with ZACK ASHWOOD, he will take your money then send you a sick snake that looks like the one posted above and try to convince you that its your fault. Period!

Way to go Zack, Good luck in the hobby!!

~ Mike Russo

Old 11-17-2009, 04:50 PM   #87
JordanAng420
The pictures of the wrinkly snake were taken on 11/14 if it was 5 days after the snake left Zach's house. How long ago were the pictures of the healthy snake taken?

Old 11-17-2009, 04:52 PM   #88
dapozer
Quote:
Why did you try to feed him after I told you not to?
To all, I am not going to refund his money so if that's what you're going to post it's a waste of time. Do not waste your time telling me to refund his money because I will not. Period.
Zach, you are a cheat, lair, and a con artist who's only motivation to keep snakes is for pure greed. You sent a snake that even you stated looked bad. why else would you try to clearify it after you stole his money and shipped this snake. I know this will end bad for the poor snake and Mike and I hope you will learn a lesson on how to deal with people properly from this experience. It really makes me mad that we have breeders out there that kill for the love of snakes and want all their customers to be happy and brag about their snakes, then we have people like you. I really hope you are not planning on expanding your backyard breeding program, one I don't think you have a clue, and second this is not a hobby for greedy people, this is a hobby of snake ownership, expand knowledge and breed in healthy ways to promote the livelihood of these animals.

I also don't know why you think him offering food was a bad idea( i'm not saying the best ideas but really doesn't matter in the whole scheme of things). Yes he might have been in shed, or might not have been. But even a shedding boa is able to no take food when offered without stressing it to the point. so he dangled food and the snake didn't take it. wow if that stressed snakes so much to waste all their body fat i would have alot of hurting animals. You're a scammer, simply put....

Old 11-17-2009, 04:55 PM   #89
Smash39
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleria View Post
Mike, did you originally inquire about the snake through email or by phone? The first email you posted in the transaction was the payment. I'd assume some questions were asked prior to the payment being sent, including the agreement by Zach to provide the receipt or proof of purchase as you're stating.
I told him exactly what I said in my post. I told him that the guy I bought him from had a good reputation and that he told me he bought this sunglow from Pete Kahl. I told Mike that I did not have a reciept or paperwork on him though but that I could TRY to get it from the previous owner. The previous owner was able to find his reciept but was not able to locate the paperwork because he was in the middle of a move. All this was discussed on the phone with Mikes understanding. Mike keeps piling crap upon crap and changing his argument. His file with paypal claimed I misrepresented the snake. If he felt that way then he should have told me from day one that he thought I misrepresented the snake. Which again is not true. You have to understand that a picture, and the actual snake, are not always going to be identical. Sometimes pictures make things look a little different. I sent those pics to Mike not long before we made our deal. He looked nothing like the pics he his representing. Again...he had a little wrinkling on his neck and tail but for the billionth time nothing to the extint of what Mike is saying.

Old 11-17-2009, 05:01 PM   #90
aleria
Quote:
Originally Posted by dapozer View Post
Zach, you are a cheat, lair, and a con artist who's only motivation to keep snakes is for pure greed. You sent a snake that even you stated looked bad. why else would you try to clearify it after you stole his money and shipped this snake. I know this will end bad for the poor snake and Mike and I hope you will learn a lesson on how to deal with people properly from this experience. It really makes me mad that we have breeders out there that kill for the love of snakes and want all their customers to be happy and brag about their snakes, then we have people like you. I really hope you are not planning on expanding your backyard breeding program, one I don't think you have a clue, and second this is not a hobby for greedy people, this is a hobby of snake ownership, expand knowledge and breed in healthy ways to promote the livelihood of these animals.

I also don't know why you think him offering food was a bad idea( i'm not saying the best ideas but really doesn't matter in the whole scheme of things). Yes he might have been in shed, or might not have been. But even a shedding boa is able to no take food when offered without stressing it to the point. so he dangled food and the snake didn't take it. wow if that stressed snakes so much to waste all their body fat i would have alot of hurting animals. You're a scammer, simply put....
Shawn, don't forget the full name rule. Your posts can be removed and you can be banned for not complying. Just an fyi.

Quote:
I told him exactly what I said in my post. I told him that the guy I bought him from had a good reputation and that he told me he bought this sunglow from Pete Kahl. I told Mike that I did not have a reciept or paperwork on him though but that I could TRY to get it from the previous owner. The previous owner was able to find his reciept but was not able to locate the paperwork because he was in the middle of a move. All this was discussed on the phone with Mikes understanding. Mike keeps piling crap upon crap and changing his argument. His file with paypal claimed I misrepresented the snake. If he felt that way then he should have told me from day one that he thought I misrepresented the snake. Which again is not true. You have to understand that a picture, and the actual snake, are not always going to be identical. Sometimes pictures make things look a little different. I sent those pics to Mike not long before we made our deal. He looked nothing like the pics he his representing. Again...he had a little wrinkling on his neck and tail but for the billionth time nothing to the extint of what Mike is saying.
See, and I could understand you denying that the snake looks as bad as it does in that picture if the picture were blurry, and out of focus, and there were just one single picture of the snake. But seriously how many pictures, good quality at that, would it take to prove that the snake does not look healthy by any means, let alone just a little wrinkly.
If that's your logic then what's to say that the picture you provided him in the first place was accurate and that it wasn't actually hiding what is actually a really super wrinkly sickly snake?
You can't claim his pictures don't paint an accurate picture but claim yours do with absolutely nothing else to back it up than your word. Pictures are used as proof nearly all the time when it comes to cases like these.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!