What Kind Of Shop Do You Run? - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Old 08-31-2002, 06:02 PM   #41
P120_Cartman
I was there with my coastals and i also got a female ball.

Evan wheres ur table will u be there any time this month?

Old 09-03-2002, 01:37 AM   #42
evansnakes
That was a mistake, I will be at both shows in September. Evan

Old 09-03-2002, 05:28 PM   #43
JungleHabitats
Well when i had last posted spam_on this topic i was a hobby breeder just enough to make spam_ends meet !! with a full time job to pay bills.But with careful thought and planning all thats about to change spam_drastically as i am currently in the planing & design stages of my soon to be brand new snake breeding facility. It is not going to be a huge one but i plan on housing around 15 breeding pairs in it by the first of 2003 and with room to accomodate in the range of 100 babies on average along with yearlings & sub adults in that # figure . this will also be used for the cage building and rodent breeding facility as well. spam_ this will be slated to be in use spam_up and running with in 30-45 days spam_i will be working on several breeding projects with super clean columbians , anerys, hypos & het for albinos spam_along with a number of BCC projects in the wings! so for any one spam_with questions or just wanting to inquire on possible available animals please feel free to email me a sales@junglehabitats.com

Old 09-07-2002, 12:33 AM   #44
P120_Cartman
Good Luck and Evan see u tommorow unless your late!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Old 09-09-2002, 05:48 AM   #45
Seamus Haley
Off topic here but...

This is why I hate kids.

They don't know enough to know what they don't know. And they're loud about it. Waving their ignorance like a banner.

And "Kid" has nothing to do with age. There's a coincidental area where many young individuals tend to display this trait but they certainly aren't the only ones capable of it and it isn't an automatic trait that applies to every young individual. Just most of them.

Old 09-21-2002, 11:51 PM   #46
Gary Walsch
Seamus,

In your post you said " this is why I hate kids ".  What the hell kind of statement is that ?  Kids are the future of the herps, more kids get into herps every year than adults and from what I have seen take better care of their herps than some adults I have seen.  You made a point of saying how kids know it all and wave their ignorance around loudly or something to that affect ..... well that's just kids !  They all know it all and will tell you that you know squat and that just goes along with being a kid. I am speaking from experience since I have an ( almost ) 18 year old son and also a 14 year old son.  And the funny thing is that their friends are the same way .... that's because theyr'e kids.   People may take issue with some of the things that Patrick is saying but that is also because they are adults judging him as an adult expecting him to to be doing everything like an adult would, but he is a kid !!!  I find things wrong with some of things he is saying and I don't agree with the practice of walking around selling animals for free when other people pay to sell their animals, but then again that seems to be common place at that particular show.  The point I am trying to make is that it is fine to tell him where and what he is doing wrong but at the same time you have to applaude him for what he has accomplished so far, as far as his efforts, the responsibility he is taking on, and the fact that like alot of 14 year olds has more than the video games on his mind.  This kid could use some help to be sure but he is off to a good start and I think it's wrong to condemn him and judge him like an adult.  Patrick, you keep up the hard work and always remember you never know it all ..... EVER !!!  Keep an open mind and have fun with your herps.

Gary Walsch
Sunshine State Reptiles

Old 09-22-2002, 12:12 AM   #47
P120_Cartman
Thanks Gary Walsch.....also this season i will have up for sale ball pythons and i will contiue to be with herps until i can't afford what i want...i also know i will never know everything but i can act like it.

Old 09-22-2002, 12:30 AM   #48
P120_Cartman
Thanks Gary Walsch.....also this season i will have up for sale ball pythons and i will contiue to be with herps until i can't afford what i want...i also know i will never know everything but i can act like it. LOL, know as for hating kids don't you remember what you where like back then? Also i will actually get peoples names and other things who buy from me i will have a "big" refference from here in a few spam_weeks.

quote-I find things wrong with some of things he is saying and I don't agree with the practice of walking around selling animals for free when other people pay to sell their animals, but then again that seems to be common place at that particular show.-end quote

Also this is extremely common and most normal people doing this are only selling one animal but it gets cramped and i (for example) stay outside until he/she is sold. Its not compltely free tho... all you pay is admission.

I always am open to new ideas. Thanks Happy Herping also Kolleen Jenks please take your time i am in no rush

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!