Inquiry Prismatic Reptiles? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-22-2018, 10:03 PM   #1
DandelionDeity
Prismatic Reptiles?

Hello! Has anyone done business with Joel aka Prismatic Reptiles?

Old 03-23-2018, 01:09 AM   #2
SheffieldReptiles
I've never bought anything from Joel, but have met him and hung out after vending a show. Very professional standup guy that I wouldn't hesitate doing any business with.

Old 03-23-2018, 04:00 AM   #3
RedDevil
He helped me out a lot with Phrynosoma. Never bought directly from him, but did buy horned lizards he produced. I'd gladly buy from him, if he was still breeding them.

Old 03-28-2018, 06:57 AM   #4
smithak
Yes I bought a pair of Baja blues from Joel in 2015. Everything went well packaging was great, he always responded, the animals were top notch and he was super nice I definitely recommend purchasing from him.

Old 03-28-2018, 10:54 AM   #5
Sunherp
I have known Joel on a personal level for a number of years, and in that time have had multiple dealings with him. Stand-up guy, all the way. This is a good guy.

-Cole

Old 03-29-2018, 02:43 PM   #6
Charis
Yes, we have had several buying/selling transactions, a number of breeder loans and we care for each other's collections while out of town. He is a great guy and his setup is very clean and neat and his collection is healthy.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!