Good Guy J. Daniel (Herpatera) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-29-2009, 09:53 AM   #1
Get Sum
J. Daniel (Herpatera)

I just completed a trade deal with J. Daniel for a 09 Pied Female, J. was very nice on the phone, he kept me posted every step of the way, the box was packaged correctly, and the snake came delivered on time looking healthy. I was very excited to see how pretty the pied really was. (The only pics we had previously shared was when she was deep in shed). We both ended up shipping on the same day and called each other to confirm the packages arrived on time and that all animals were in good condition. This was a good trade deal from start to finish. I would not hesitate working with J. Daniel in the future.

-Jason Weinrich

Old 10-29-2009, 10:06 AM   #2
Herpterra
Thank you, Jason is as well all around a great person to do any kind of business with, very knowledgable and always free to answer questions, ALL snakes I got from him ate perfectly last night and are 100% healthy as well as looks GREAT!!

Jason Weinrich is definently the kind of person that I would do business with in the future and reccommend you should as well.

-Jennings Daniel-

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!